Relationship What is love?

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
"If life occupies the first place in the hierarchy of lies, love comes immediately afterward, lie within the lie.
Expression of our hybrid position, love is surrounded by an apparatus of beatitudes and torments thanks to which we find in someone a substitute for ourselves.
By what hoax do two eyes turn us away from our solitude?
Is there any failure more humiliating for the mind? Love lulls knowledge; wakened, knowledge kills love. Unreality cannot triumph indefinitely,
even disguised in the appearances of the most exalting lie.
And moreover who would have an illusion solid enough to find in the other what he has vainly sought in himself?"

or

"Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me
No more."

"...what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science."

"...what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science."
You just have to find the right woman who has nowhere else to go.

Reactions: Zer
what-is-love-jim-carry.gif

Well shit... he's not wrong.

“Wherever they might be they always remember that the past was a lie, that memory has no return, that every spring gone by could never be recovered, and that the wildest and most tenacious love was an ephemeral truth in the end.”

-KenFlo

It's a way of feeling less alone
So what's all the fuss about?

You don’t have to love someone to have sex. At least men don’t. Love or any emotion you experience isn’t a chemical, it’s the state of mind

Love is just assigning value to people based on what they have that you want. When you aren't a person of value, you learn a lot about what people are really like.

Limerence is a hellofavu drug

A useless imbalance that will enable you to destroy yourself will utter glee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back