• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is it like being married?

Rafael MMA

Flow with the go
@Blue
Reaction score
Are you still going strong or are you looking for a way out?

Let me just go ask my wife how I feel about this....

Pretty good all things considered, but it was way better with 2 wives.

Been married to my wife for 6 years in February. Total time together is 16 years. She's my favorite person on earth. Emotionally strong, takes care of herself physically, great cook, makes her own money. Pays her own bills. Has her own sets of friends.

And best of all....She doesn't need me 24/7. She likes her space, and so do I. And that is the key to a healthy long lasting relationship. Emotional and spacial independence and harmony with another human being...

Marriage?
Take it from the happiest married man alive,
Don’t do it!

For me it's great. Been together for 11 years, married for 8 of them. Have two great kids together. She doesn't hold it against me when I get drunk and do stupid shit, so I have no complaints.

maxresdefault.jpg

You ever get somewhere really early and have to wait in line for something that you wanted to purchase which was in limited quantities but the place ran out as soon as it was your turn at the counter? That empty walk back to the car is what marriage feels like.

I found it boring so I left.

Been married to my wife for 6 years in February. Total time together is 16 years. She's my favorite person on earth. Emotionally strong, takes care of herself physically, great cook, makes her own money. Pays her own bills. Has her own sets of friends.

And best of all....She doesn't need me 24/7. She likes her space, and so do I. And that is the key to a healthy long lasting relationship. Emotional and spacial independence and harmony with another human being...

This. Been together for 16 years and married 6 of them. My wife has a job and doesnt need me. We both have our own space and time away from each other. If I go hang out with the guys she never minds. We still make time for each other and enjoy being together but also enjoy our time away from each other.

We dont have kids only 2 dogs. No plans on having kids and when my 2 dogs are gone we plan to go petless for a while. Just be able to pack up and leave whenever we want. Will only get 1 dog in the future

I’m going strong and looking for a way out simultaneously. Marriage is like a quantum super position. You love it, but also hate it at the same time.

Back