What is GSP doing these days?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last I checked he's worth $20 million. He has no incentive to get back in the octagon and get repeatedly screwed by Dana.

He's only 34. He's a draw. He had cited some mental health concerns (Can someone who knows more elaborate?)

Still, why not cash in with the occasional superfight? Imo he's simply not hungry...

Imo he's mad for not cashing in on that talent.

Ducking random PED testing. Isn't that why he left? Haha.

he's busy bashing the ufc for how they treated him. lol! they made him a millionaire

Even Bellator would pay top dollar for a GSP fight. Hows that for a FU to the UFC?

He's probably huffing computer spray in his garage again (per Punch Drunk Sports podcast).

Every video I see of him, he's doing cartwheels in a
gym. Enough with the cartwheels.

He thinks he's been gone for three months, because of time loss due to abductions.

Surfing and banging chicks on the beaches of Brazil

Being a multimillionaire and banging hot chicks wherever he likes.

Honestly if he doesn't come back he really should give acting a try good money and people aren't trying to knock your head off.

he's busy bashing the ufc for how they treated him. lol! they made him a millionaire
and then he retired and Dana proceeded to bash him at the press conference talking about how he wouldn't show up and how he got beat so bad he had to be hospitalized

and then GSP showed up and Dana shut right the fuck up

fairly squarely being young, retired, and rich

and then he retired and Dana proceeded to bash him at the press conference talking about how he wouldn't show up and how he got beat so bad he had to be hospitalized

and then GSP showed up and Dana shut right the fuck up

That was hilarious. Goat being the goat!

The guy is still hungry. Look at his videos...he is training harder than any other fighters this far into retirement. I think he wants to return but knows he shouldn't because he wasn't quite as good after the ACL tear. Also years of destroying the top comp but eating the occasional shot in sparring and fights adds up. I think he was suffering from migraines from the sparring etc..

Last edited:
Back