What Is GSP Doing Now?

I agree. GSP would wait until his opponent is ready to fight rather than resorting to cheap tactics.

Instead he would shamelessly kick him in his blind eye smh, classless.

GSP was gassing in the 3rd round and was lucky to land that left hook on Ping’s blind side. Ping and his cardio were starting to take over

And that's the guy that put a beating on Anderson? Embarrassing!
<6>

Instead he would shamelessly kick him in his blind eye smh, classless.

Before of after applying teh grease?

<DirkMavs>
nintchdbpict0003600315711.jpg

My opinion

Oh great another hater thread, both sides besmirching two legends of the sport.
Why can't we just celebrate our favorites without shitting on the other?

View attachment 737823

View attachment 737825

Never mention Silva and GSP in the same sentence again.

GSP would never fight a young hungry fighter like Cannonier or Adesanya, let alone entertain fighting a fighter of Daniel Cormier’s caliber on a 24 hour notice, instead he would shamelessly call out fighters on a loss like Nick Diaz, you are right never mention Silva and GSP in the same sentence again.

You GSP fan gurls are the ones that won't leave it alone

I made a comment about cherry picking GSP and a GSP fan gurl brought up Anderson

Check your fellow fan gurls, playboi

<{silvanormal}>
did I talked to you mate ?

@BC @Soul On Ice

Just look at this cheating fraud as he waits for the moment Bisping talks to the ref to pounce.

giphy.gif

and what rule did that violate?

"Protect yourself at all time".
Bisping likes to find an excuse when it's not going his way. Got what he deserved for trying to cheat himself.

GSP would never fight a young hungry fighter like Cannonier or Adesanya, let alone entertain fighting a fighter of Daniel Cormier’s caliber on a 24 hour notice, instead he would shamelessly call out fighters on a loss like Nick Diaz, you are right never mention Silva and GSP in the same sentence again.
yes silva fought young lions, and get CTE for a living.

GSP is smart and knows his worth, he ll come back only for a belt, main event spot in the biggest ppv of the years, he won't come back to fight on the undercards of fucking gastelum and get TKOed like a bum ...

yes silva fought young lions, and get CTE for a living.

GSP is smart and knows his worth, he ll come back only for a belt, main event spot in the biggest ppv of the years, he won't come back to fight on the undercards of fucking gastelum and get TKOed like a bum ...

AKA GSP will wait for a vulnerable enough fighter to become champion so he can win that belt and vacate it without defending, wow.

It don't matter

I'm talking to you
it matter, because you said I was reacting to ur comments, which is false.

I reacted to someone else comment. Your not the center of the world ...

Back