What is everyone favorite Hobby during Quarantine ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 567183
  • Start date
Spending entirely too much money online by shopping for copious amounts of shit on Amazon, eBay & Bestbuy. I have no idea how much I spent but it was probably too much.

I took up Dungeons and Dragons. Played my first game a little bit ago. Been reading up a bit. It’s fun. I like being a character. I based mine on the Penguin from Batman Returns.

I have often imagined how the Danny DeVito Penguin would make out in places like Westeros or Middle Earth. If their towns have mayors he could become mayor.

Him and the greaseball from Rohan would get along famously

Funny to see a game of my generation make a huge comeback as it has.

At by the beginning it was drinking. Now it's Running. Actually bought my first pair of running shoes ever. That and stretching. I want to become super flexible.

I spent a month getting REALLY drunk then quit drinking.
Usually I do some kind of food project cook then eat too much.
Do some kinda art stuff, read, or play video games.
I also collect and eat large amounts of cheesr.

Making sourdough bread - don't know why I waited so long to try this, so delicious and easy to make. Super tastie.

Bike riding - dusted off my old bikes and got back out there chewing up miles. Big problem, crashed my mountain bike on a ride through a lave field and could hardly move for a month. All better now.

I've been doing the Khan Academy coding lessons. I have no coding background and I find it to be the perfect level of challenging.

Quarantine schmourantine... I've been buying tons of magic cards...

I've gotten into gardening and staying sober. Enjoying both.

Back