What is Conor 2.0?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of posters keep posting say this.

Is Conor 2.0 similar to motivated BJ, sea level Cain, healthy knees Shogun, Chuck with that look in his eyes, etc?

I see no difference.

still won’t do well against wrestlers and will tap in a flash.

Is Conor 2.0 similar to motivated BJ, sea level Cain, healthy knees Shogun, Chuck with that look in his eyes, etc?

Conor 2.0 is the beginning of a new era and we are all witness

It's Conor doing scripted fights, and Uncle Dana protecting him and giving him free title shots.

Prime Conor 2.0 defeats any man at LW and WW except perhaps Khabib

Conor 2.0 is this:

cerronescorner.png

The question should be what is Dana's White's strange obsession with Conor?
Dana protecting him like this makes me like dislike the UFC less.

I wasn't impressed with how UFC 246 turned out. Let alone that main event with the Cowboy and Conor.
As for the question meh i still think Conor is the same Conor his just behaving probably because he was told to behave a bit different?

Yes, he supposedly beats anyone in the world as long as his foot isn't a balloon.

The question should be what is Dana's White's strange obsession with Conor?
Dana protecting him like this makes me like dislike the UFC less.

I wasn't impressed with how UFC 246 turned out. Let alone that main event with the Cowboy and Conor.
As for the question meh i still think Conor is the same Conor his just behaving probably because he was told to behave a bit different?
Same Conor but with different PR/character approach.

You didnt see it? His power is incredible he knocked out cerrone with his foot... NOBODY CAN TAKE THE LEFT TOE

{<Mcgoat}<45><45>

there is only one Conor and that is 2020 FOTY welter champ
dun @ me, incelz

Conor 2.0 is the only guy to ever get gimme fights. Hes the guy who gets a title shot over the real contender, who also just beat the guy conor beat in the first round, who hasnt been inactive for a year, and who isnt facing 2 rape cases. Conor 2.0 is the same as 1.0 but even more privileged while also being even more of a criminal

Conrat 2.0 is the same man who went life and death with Nate Diaz in the rematch, gassing and literally running, just barely winning the fight.

Conrat even in 2020 has claimed he was fully motivated and committed to the Nate rematch, he also had a regimented camp for that fight much like he did for the Cerrone fight as per his own words.

Basically the Irish degenerate has left his fans in a pickle as always since he's admitted the best version of himself essentially went life and death with Nate and barely came out victorious and yet he will apparently starch Khabib in 1 in a rematch LOL.

I see no difference.

still won’t do well against wrestlers and will tap in a flash.
Maybe you don't see a difference. but Ive certainly never seen him finish anybody in the UFC without 'da left'. The fact he instinctively went to the shoulder strikes from the clinch and fired off a high kick and knee, opposed to just his left, tells me he has been working on his entire game.

It's Conor doing scripted fights, and Uncle Dana protecting him and giving him free title shots.
So pretty much like Conor 1.0 but with scripted fights.

It's like that show Tosh.0 but funnier.

Back