What is body armor?

It contains Kobe's sperm...
giphy.gif

BODYARMOR is a premium, sports drink that provides superior hydration. It is packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins and is low in sodium and high in potassium. BODYARMOR contains natural flavors and sweeteners and no colors from artificial sources.

UFC-Announces-New-Partnership-with-BODYARMOR_640768_OpenGraphImage.jpg

But sodium is an electrolyte.

Can't wait to find out what the answer is. I've been wondering for some time and wish there was some way to search the internet for it.
what is this internet you keep mentioning ???
where can I find it? how much it costs?

BODYARMOR is a premium, sports drink that provides superior hydration. It is packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins and is low in sodium and high in potassium. BODYARMOR contains natural flavors and sweeteners and no colors from artificial sources.

UFC-Announces-New-Partnership-with-BODYARMOR_640768_OpenGraphImage.jpg
But IS that Real for superior hydratation?better than water?

Time to go full shill mode
91hzr6KAXBL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a sports drink, and it's actually really good, especially the strawberry banana. One of the big reasons I prefer it is because it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup in it. I actually prefer it over Gatorade.
Do u feel like it help or just some +?

Maybe you should ask in a health forum Sherdoggers are all 500 lbs. basement dwelling nerds

Time to go full shill mode
91hzr6KAXBL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a sports drink, and it's actually really good, especially the strawberry banana. One of the big reasons I prefer it is because it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup in it. I actually prefer it over Gatorade.

Yeah i actually love this stuff, and gatorade doesnt sit well with me but this stuff is good, wish it were cheaper.

I love drinking super chilled after cardio

If I drink this with vodka it will give me an advantage at 3AM in a fight at the burger van????

36 grams of added sugar. It has coconut water concentrate not coconut water. It's probably better for you than gatorade and if you are playing say a game of soccer it could be useful if you are legit getting dehydrated. Still with this it seems too much of everything. I guess to keep a similar candy taste up there with Gatorade. Have a friend who works for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He said they mix the gatorade so it's basically half water half gatorade. Replenishing electrolytes is useful but these products seem to be overkill. I work in a field where everyone drinks Emergen-C's to avoid getting sick, even though it's probably more of a placebo thing going on. So I'm no Saint Emergen-C's are overkill too....

Body Armor and MMA is a great combination

Medieval+mma+httpwwwbloodyelbowcom20154128392897m1challenge56resultsandgifsemeevreclaimsmiddleweighttitlem1medievaldebutsmmanews_f6cbbf_5513792.gif

untitledknights2.gif

Do u feel like it help or just some +?
Well, sports drinks don't typically have caffeine, so it's hard to tell if there's any "boost".
Both Gatorade/Powerade and Body-armor make me feel better than just water during cardio exercises, and in theory, BodyArmor should be better since it contains servings of different vitamins and minerals.

Back