What is a more interesting result to Jones/DC?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What would you find to be more interesting?

1. Jones wins convincingly and adds to his case for greatest of all time and moves on to a Gus rematch or Rumble. DC goes back to the drawing board to make another run or moves to HW.

2. DC wins convincingly setting up a likely rematch either immediately or after 1 fight with the Gus / Rumble winner.

3. Jones squeaks out a close decision leaving an immiment rematch in the near future possibly immediate.

4. DC squeaks out a close decision win leaving an immediate rematch and the winner of Gus/Rumble out of title contention for another fight.

Dc via destruction is THE ONLY outcome. No other result is possible

Everything is interesting about this fight even this thread

#breakbones baby! We coming for that ass this Saturday. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

jones wins 48-47 and mmadecisons says dc wins 17 media judges 48-47 for him

Will revisit this thread on Fight Night

The worst part of DC winning would be the instant rematch even if it was the most vicious beating of all time. I can't stand that shit.

Let the new champion defend their title. It's far more interesting to watch the former champion climb the ladder to a rematch than throwing them right back in there because they "deserve it". UFC loves to instantly make their new champion a fluke since they have to win twice.

I think Cormier will win by checking one of Jones kicks and breaking Jones leg.

One sided domination by cormier just to have jones finish the fight with the heart of a champion in the 4th or 5th

Dc "will" win this fight mark my words and don't be surprised when jury out works cerrone either!

What would you find to be more interesting?

1. Jones wins convincingly and adds to his case for greatest of all time and moves on to a Gus rematch or Rumble. DC goes back to the drawing board to make another run or moves to HW.

2. DC wins convincingly setting up a likely rematch either immediately or after 1 fight with the Gus / Rumble winner.

3. Jones squeaks out a close decision leaving an immiment rematch in the near future possibly immediate.

4. DC squeaks out a close decision win leaving an immediate rematch and the winner of Gus/Rumble out of title contention for another fight.

Option 2 is the best then dc goes and has his knee operation . Then Jones vs Dc in a rematch with same option 2 as the outcome .
Then DC vs rumble while Jones v Gus 2 happens Gus wins rematch .
The DC vs Gus and jones gets cut or ultimately retires.
This is the best Situation one could hope for.

The worst part of DC winning would be the instant rematch even if it was the most vicious beating of all time. I can't stand that shit.

Let the new champion defend their title. It's far more interesting to watch the former champion climb the ladder to a rematch than throwing them right back in there because they "deserve it". UFC loves to instantly make their new champion a fluke since they have to win twice.

If you want to be the man, then you have to beat the man (twice).

Back