• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What in the world headlines UFN Greenville June 22?

I’m a black shirt

AA722C12BF30A138308610EAF1FFFA8A8FB6ADE7

Unless someone comes out of the fight injured badly, I'd think Gaethje vs Iaquinta/Cowboy winner makes most sense.

I'm sure an announcement will come this week. Very interested in seeing who gets the slot. A few options I thought of :

justin Gaethje vs Paul Felder

I don't see a ton of options out there really these are just a few possible ones I thought of. I'm sure the UFC is scrambling big time to put something together for this one since the announcement is coming so late.

What do you think it could be?

I liked all of your ideas except this one. I hate this one. Why on Earth would we want to waste a Justin Gaethje fight on Paul Felder?! Gaethje vs Ferguson (since Poirier is supposedly getting Khabib) would be fireworks. If Ferguson is still out then the winner of Cerrone-Iaquinta would be much more exciting and reflective of current rankings than Gaethje vs Felder. Felder just went through a war with a guy that Gaethje one-punched into oblivion.

Of the fights you listed I quite like Edwards vs Ponz. Both talented strikers with lengthy win streaks. That one or Frankie vs Emmett would be my vote out of your suggestions.

Back