What if?

SuBB

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
what I'm saying is hyperthetical, If Nunes returned a positive urine sample and was banned and stripped off her title where would that leave Rhonda? (If this actually accured I would feel sorry for her btw), Would all you Rhonda haters (including me) have a little mercy on her???

p
ersonally I think the belt should be given to RR if this was the case,, All hyperthetical but wouldn't surprise the least.

Why did you bold the p in your second paragraph???

Ronda's white knights going full retard once again...

What if

Somebody actually put the discussion topic in the subject line?

Hyperthetical actually means a very true thing. Please edit.

what I'm saying is hyperthetical, If Nunes returned a positive urine sample and was banned and stripped off her title where would that leave Rhonda? (If this actually accured I would feel sorry for her btw), Would all you Rhonda haters (including me) have a little mercy on her???

p
ersonally I think the belt should be given to RR if this was the case,, All hyperthetical but wouldn't surprise the least.

That doesn't make sense for her to be given the belt. The bout would probably be turned into a NC and a title fight would be set up if Amanda were stripped of her title. Ronda would probably be part of the title fight though.

That doesn't make sense for her to be given the belt. The bout would probably be turned into a NC and a title fight would be set up if Amanda were stripped of her title. Ronda would probably be part of the title fight though.
We're talking about ufc here

Back