What if this mighty mouse ufc feud was all part of Dana's master plan

kalabeeb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To promote the DJ vs TJ fight.

What if Dana, DJ and TJ got together before hand and figured out the only way to get people super excited and talking/making threads about DJ and putting him in the mma limelight getting TMZ to talk about DJ was to create a fake feud between him and the UFC.

I wouldn't be surprised, Dana is very smart.

Dana isn't as smart as Vince McMahon. He can't create interest or market guys the way Vince can. If he did he would turn MM into a Stone Cold and he would act like the asshole boss he really is anyway and maybe MM would become a draw.

What if Dana, DJ and TJ got together before hand and figured out the only way to get people super excited and talking/making threads about DJ and putting him in the mma limelight getting TMZ to talk about DJ was to create a fake feud between him and the UFC.

If they wanted to create a false feud style Jones-DC, they should've just tell MM to go out of character and to shove TJ during press-conference created especially for that.
Would be easier.

Dana isn't as smart as Vince McMahon. He can't create interest or market guys the way Vince can. If he did he would turn MM into a Stone Cold and he would act like the asshole boss he really is anyway and maybe MM would become a draw.

1. I don't think MM can do a Southern Texas accent.
2. I don't think M can drink two cans of beer at the same time.

The problem is DJ is tiny, he can never be a badass like Stone Cold. DJ comes across as weak no matter what since he is too small. However if DJ were to become the underdog against a big bully like Dana White he would instantly gain more fans which is I think what they would be going for, that is if this whole thing was a set up.

I gotta say, DJ is making the right move here whether or not it was set up by Dana since this is the most people has talked about the flyweight division since it's conception!

1. I don't think MM can do a Southern Texas accent.
2. I don't think M can drink two cans of beer at the same time.

He deals with cans all the time though...

Nah.
The original plan was probably to set everything up as smoothly as possible.
But when the original plan fails, Dana figures "All PR is good PR" and makes the most of the situation by saying shit that will grab the attention of the media and fans

Last edited:
I don't think there is a master plan.

I just assumed they plan everything on the fly

I don't think there is a master plan.

I just assumed they plan everything on the fly

It would appear so but controversy sells and I couldn't even see how MM was supposed to generate controversy before this whole fiasco.

The whole Tyron Woodley race baiting thing also seemed like an inside job to me how he kept pushing it.

usehead 2.gif

giorgiofeat__span.jpg

Back