What if the UFC merged with Bellator and One FC?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We'd have already known talent like Rory, Kongo, Phil Davis, Mousasi, Mighty Mouse, Alvarez, Bader, etc. come back. One FC also has tons of exciting prospects. What kind of fights would we get? What divisions would get shaken up?

If there was only one MMA org in the world, in theory there should be heavily-stacked cards every single time, but if Dana were in charge we'd still get 4 WMMA fights on some cards.

Lima, Bader, and Patricio would be the only ones that might get an immediate title shot. I think there would be a lot of fighters that do surprisingly well and surprisingly terrible without Coker's matchmaking. Guys like MVP and Gallagher would get tooled by the more elite fighters while the ones who are held back like Joey Davis would flourish being exposed to better competition.

I only watch ONE for their higher weight classes (lol). Aung La Nsang would be the only remote threat to the top 15 in the UFC, even then, I don't think he would reach contender status. Someone like Paulo Costa or Yoel Romero would snuff him out. ONE's Welterweights and Heavyweights would get assraped in the UFC.

Last edited:
Back