What if I just ate like dog?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
bodybuilders eat the same things every day; chicken, fish, steak, sweet potato, oatmeal, eggs, broccoli.... you get the idea.

I've read that the key to a bodybuilding diet is to eat the same things every day and meticulously track the portions and make small adjustments then track the results.

But this is hard. Way too hard for me anyway. So I'm toying with a new plan.

What if I just calculated the amount of each of the foods that I should eat in a day, and just mixed them all together?

I would just dump the appropriate amount in a tupperware container and just eat out of that same container all day. Much like how you feed a dog by dumping his food in a dish and just allowing him to eat as he needs to.

This would eliminate the need to be constantly cooking, and worrying about making the right amount of chicken and then later that day cooking steak, then later cooking fish, etc.

you forgot the 'a' in your title, so you sound like a valley girl who wants to eat Fighto.

Your own poop and drinking out of the toilet? Go for it.

Their really is no "True Bodybuilder" diet. Just having a healthy diet is good enough. There is really no such thing as a perfect diet. The reason the pros get to where they are have nothing to do with what they eat, but rather, what they inject.

Their really is no "True Bodybuilder" diet. Just having a healthy diet is good enough. There is really no such thing as a perfect diet. The reason the pros get to where they are have nothing to do with what they eat, but rather, what they inject.

Diet has nothing at all to do with it?

Awww shit, get your popcorn, juno's up again

you forgot the 'a' in your title, so you sound like a valley girl who wants to eat Fighto.

LOL, I'm sure you meant Fido, but that's hilarious either way.

So I'm thinking the advantage is that I only need to worry about portion once a day. Or actually, only once a week. Like on Sundays if I made 7 portions, 1 for each day. Then I'd just be the weird guy that eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner all out of the same tupperware.

Would also cut down on the number of dishes I need to wash

Diet has nothing at all to do with it?

I never said that, having a good diet is a important key in bodybuilding and just about life in general. It's just people get caught up on these pro's diet's to much, thinking they'll get similar results.

Lol oh my god man, i said these pros get to where they are because of what they take, not because their diets. You sure do love trying to prove me wrong do you? Lol keep trying bud.

dogbounty360.jpg

LOL, I'm sure you meant Fido, but that's hilarious either way.

So I'm thinking the advantage is that I only need to worry about portion once a day. Or actually, only once a week. Like on Sundays if I made 7 portions, 1 for each day. Then I'd just be the weird guy that eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner all out of the same tupperware.

Would also cut down on the number of dishes I need to wash

I have an even better idea.

Why not cook once a month, all the food for the month. Then, carry it around in the shopping bags that you used to carry the ingredients home from the shop... See where I'm going with this?

Then, just eat a handful out of your food bag every so often and at the end of the month throw away the bag.

Once a month prep, NO dishes. Win.

I have an even better idea.

Why not cook once a month, all the food for the month. Then, carry it around in the shopping bags that you used to carry the ingredients home from the shop... See where I'm going with this?

Then, just eat a handful out of your food bag every so often and at the end of the month throw away the bag.

Once a month prep, NO dishes. Win.

I'm pretty sure a guy did this in the town I grew up in. this bum was always carrying around bags of food everywhere he went. We called him the bag bum.

Lol oh my god man, i said these pros get to where they are because of what they take, not because their diets. You sure do love trying to prove me wrong do you? Lol keep trying bud.

Juno...you're so dense you're in danger of collapsing into a black hole.

Even if he's trying to troll, it's no secret that most pro bodybuilders get more benefits from the drugs they take than from having a good diet. A rather common method in the bodybuilding community is to take a shitload of drugs and see how long you can starve yourself. If you don't believe me, you can try getting down to 4% body fat by dieting alone.

Even if he's trying to troll, it's no secret that most pro bodybuilders get more benefits from the drugs they take than from having a good diet. A rather common method in the bodybuilding community is to take a shitload of drugs and see how long you can starve yourself. If you don't believe me, you can try getting down to 4% body fat by dieting alone.

on the flipside there are plenty of natty bodybuilders that achieve low bodyfat from nutrition and proper training. It may not be to the degree of the Olympia freaktards have, but it's low none the less.

Yes steroids help in aiding fat loss. It aids in building muscle. It aids in recovery. But without proper training and a nutritional program set in place, it is limited as far as it's capabilities alone. To say bodybuilders are ONLY lean because they take juice is stupid. That's like saying Ed Coan was ONLY strong because he took roids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back