What I learned from UFC182

TripAtTheBrain

Mentally Incompetent
@purple
Reaction score
Paul Felder is the Sherminator.
Paul Felder is also a bad bad motherfucker.
Myles Jury shouldn't have named his style Jury Jiu Jitsu (The Jiu Jitsu gods did not overlook this hubris on the part of Mr Jury and he was punished accordingly).
Training at altitude actually has a reverse effect when fighting Hector Lombard and he absorbs your cardio.
Nate Marquardt is now too slow for MMA.
Jon Jones will be champion for a long long time.

Agree or don't.

Jury wasn't on Donald's level, striking or grappling
It's going to take Gus to dethrone Jones
DC doesn't have the gas tank to be competitive with Jones for 5 rounds.
Paul Felder is indeed a bad dude
That guy that fucked up brimage is also a serious savage
Marquardt is done. It's time for him to hang em up and coach

Lol, spot on. I would add one more, though: Rivalries sell fights. I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of this kind of "bad blood" in the future (real or manufactured).

Lol, spot on. I would add one more, though: Rivalries sell fights. I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of this kind of "bad blood" in the future (real or manufactured).
I agree...spot on

Paul Felder is the Sherminator.
Paul Felder is also a bad bad motherfucker.
Myles Jury shouldn't have named his style Jury Jiu Jitsu (The Jiu Jitsu gods did not overlook this hubris on the part of Mr Jury and he was punished accordingly).
Training at altitude actually has a reverse effect when fighting Hector Lombard and he absorbs your cardio.
Nate Marquardt is now too slow for MMA.
Jon Jones will be champion for a long long time.

Agree or don't.

Agree with everything. When Felder won, I knew it would be a great night. When Cerrone wrecked Jury, I knew Jackson's MMA was here to bring it and that Jones would win.

Back