What I Feel Like When I'm Watching UFC 190

485Xnov.gif

Put on WSOF. The #3 BW in the world is defending his belt, and after that two top 10 WWs in Shields and Paul Harris are gonna battle it out. Should be great.

Even the nicest guy on sherdog is mad.

Must be a pretty sour card....

I'm definitely skipping the next two partly in protest.

Even if they wanted to put two fucking TUF fights on, they should have started with it, and promoted it more. They way they did it just absolutely killed the momentum of what had already been a slowish card. Even Joe and Goldy sound bored.

Put on WSOF. The #3 BW in the world is defending his belt, and after that two top 10 WWs in Shields and Paul Harris are gonna battle it out. Should be great.

I actually have it on right now and 190 on mute

You chose a spouse wisely..im awake fore some reason.

I'm only awake to wake him up for the main event. I drew the short stick. Have WSOF pvred so we'll see how tired I am after 190. I'm on the west coast so it's only 9:30 here.

its really boring, i am half asleep. who are these fighters and these fights are dragging and boring too.

dissapointing card thus far no doubt. Hoping the co main and main deliver though.

Why are we paying for TUF. Put them on prelim.or. after main.

From what I've seen so far, this card wouldn't even make a so-so Fight Night card.

OH SHIT, [WSOF] MORAES JUST CHOKED OUT MORAES! [Champ won by RNC]

Time to watch Paul Harris rip a limb off of Shields.

Ugh TUF on the main card so boring, best fight was Maia and it was on the prelim, the worst card in a long time, if the shogun fight isn't epic this is a total flop regardless of the Ronda fight...

Back