What HW fight will produce the #1 contender

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mir vs Arlovski
JR Dos Santos vs Reem
Rothwell vs Stipe

IMO the winner of Reem and JR is the most interesting match for the winner of Cain vs Werdum (Unless Cain and JR both win)

Not sure will depend on injuries, who wins, etc, etc.

I'd like to see AA vs Werdum though

Dos Santos vs Reem then Arlovski vs Mir.

Dos Santos vs Reem then Arlovski vs Mir.

Nope. Wrong.

Stipe vs anybody is the #1 contender cuz Stipe will easily beat Cain. Stipe will destroy him on the feet and has the wrestling to keep it standing.

Stipe is the true #1 contender to Werdum.

Arlovski will get screwed again. JDS/Reem winner will get the shot if Werdum wins. Arlovski better be hoping for a Cain win.

Arlovski already is the #1 contender with a win over Werdum and the biggest streak in the divsion

he just KOd two top 3 guys, back to back.

but now hes fighting lower ranked guys because Dana is retarded

AA will KO Mir and deserves the shot

Stipe has 1 win since his last loss against a 1-4 mark Hunt

It depends who wins with the weird match making they are doing.

Stipe should just be fighting for the belt now, he was robbed against JDS.

Whats Dana gonna do when Werdum stops his Mexican cash cow again?

Arlovski already is the #1 contender with a win over Werdum and the biggest streak in the divsion

he just KOd two top 3 guys, back to back.

but now hes fighting lower ranked guys because Dana is retarded

AA will KO Mir and deserves the shot

Stipe has 1 win since his last loss against a 1-4 mark Hunt

Neither Browne or Bigfoot were top five let alone top 3. What are u talking about?

Neither Browne or Bigfoot were top five let alone top 3. What are u talking about?

Are you retarded?

BIG Foot was ranked #3 when he fought Arlovski, as was Browne

go rewatch the fight and look at the rank when they come out

goof

Are you retarded?

BIG Foot was ranked #3 when he fought Arlovski, as was Browne

go rewatch the fight and look at the rank when they come out

goof

Rankings are stupid and subjective. Bigfoot or Browne being ranked ahead of jds, Cain, werdum or stipe is idiocy

Oh Christ, Cain and JDS both winning make me nervous, and I think that is a strong possibility. So hopefully Arlovski wins impressively and they give him the next shot. He deserves it anyways. I'm hoping that after he dispatches of Mir, he will be Cain's (inevitable) injury replacement. I think Stipe/Rothwell would really have to win impressively to get considered over the winner of the other two fights.

I think if Stipe wins and Arlovski loses Stipe gets the next shot. If Arlovski wins then he gets the next shot. Winner of JDS/Reem gets the loser of Cain/Werdum and winner of Stipe/Rothwell gets loser of JDS/Reem assuming Arlovski wins. That's how I see it but who knows. Watch them end up giving Browne the next shot.

Arlovski is already the #1 contender imo, should've gotten a title shot instead of fighting Mir while Cain gets a pointless rematch.

Am not sure but i really want to see who's has better ground game between Mir vs Werdum.

Am not sure but i really want to see who's has better ground game between Mir vs Werdum.

I just don't see that fight ever hitting the ground. Werdum would try to out strike him and use his clinch game to beat him up and Mir's best counter would be to try to find a good angle and land power shots. It'd probably go Werdum's way but Mir's striking still is very dangerous.

Who gets the most google searches the next week. That's how the ufc decides nowadays.

Back