What Has Hillary Clinton Accomplished?

She managed to convince corporate American and foreign interests to fund her.

He sure is, to an extent. also for the NDAA.
That's dumb to give a president credit or blame for something completely out of their control.
You're right about the NDAA though, he signed that into law himself. "With reservation." :D

Wasn't she a successful lawyer after attending Yale Law School? Just because she lied under oath, receives money from foreign governments, including Saudis, and is backed by Wall Street, doesn't mean she hasn't done anything of value. Secretary of State must count for something.

Here is a good list of some of Hillary's many wonderful accomplishments abroad:

"Hillary’s record includes supporting the barbaric “contras” against the Nicaraguan people in the 1980s, supporting the NATO bombing of the former Yugoslavia, supporting the ongoing Bush-Iraq War, the ongoing Afghan mess; and as Secretary of State, the destruction of the secular state of Libya, the military coup in Honduras, and the present attempt at “regime change” in Syria. Every one of these situations has resulted in more extremism, more chaos in the world, and more danger to our country. Next will be the borders of Russia, China, and Iran. Look at the viciousness of her recent AIPAC speech (don’t say you haven’t been warned). Can we really bear to watch as Clinton “takes our alliance [with Israel] to the next level”? Where is our sense of proportion? Cannot the media, at the least, call her out on this extremism? The problem, I think, is this political miasma of “correctness” that dominates American thinking (i.e. Trump is extreme, therefore Hillary is not)." - Oliver Stone

http://www.alternet.org/election-20...anders-hillary-clinton-has-effectively-closed

I'm a bit surprised no President had been to Navajo country in the past.

That's dumb to give a president credit or blame for something completely out of their control.
You're right about the NDAA though, he signed that into law himself. "With reservation." :D
I'm sure when he decided to sign for an extension he signed with reservation too....
Wasn't she a successful lawyer after attending Yale Law School? Just because she lied under oath, receives money from foreign governments, including Saudis, and is backed by Wall Street, doesn't mean she hasn't done anything of value. Secretary of State must count for something.
Being a lawyer, graduating from Yale law are accomplishments, however they shine no light on her time as a politician. She's been in politics for 30 some odd years, what does she have to show for it?

[
Here is a good list of some of Hillary's many wonderful accomplishments abroad:

"Hillary’s record includes supporting the barbaric “contras” against the Nicaraguan people in the 1980s, supporting the NATO bombing of the former Yugoslavia, supporting the ongoing Bush-Iraq War, the ongoing Afghan mess; and as Secretary of State, the destruction of the secular state of Libya, the military coup in Honduras, and the present attempt at “regime change” in Syria. Every one of these situations has resulted in more extremism, more chaos in the world, and more danger to our country. Next will be the borders of Russia, China, and Iran. Look at the viciousness of her recent AIPAC speech (don’t say you haven’t been warned). Can we really bear to watch as Clinton “takes our alliance [with Israel] to the next level”? Where is our sense of proportion? Cannot the media, at the least, call her out on this extremism? The problem, I think, is this political miasma of “correctness” that dominates American thinking (i.e. Trump is extreme, therefore Hillary is not)." - Oliver Stone

http://www.alternet.org/election-20...anders-hillary-clinton-has-effectively-closed
Bill and Hillary supported the contras by way of the Mena, Arkansas drug smuggling operation.

Colombia--->Nicaragua---->Mena, Arkansas.

I'm sure when he decided to sign for an extension he signed with reservation too....

Being a lawyer, graduating from Yale law are accomplishments, however they shine no light on her time as a politician. She's been in politics for 30 some odd years, what does she have to show for it?

I thought those things stood for themselves.

[

Bill and Hillary supported the contras by way of the Mena, Arkansas drug smuggling operation.

Colombia--->Nicaragua---->Mena, Arkansas.

When Billy was Governor? That's pretty out there... Supporting the Contras is bad enough without having to look for a conspiracy theory, no?

So no Hillary folks out there? Got ya stumped?
There are only like 3 Clinton supporters on this whole site, if you are looking for actual answers then there are pro Clinton outlets online that you can try instead.

There are only like 3 Clinton supporters on this whole site, if you are looking for actual answers then there are pro Clinton outlets online that you can try instead.
I've had exchanges with at least a dozen on various threads.

No, but I could Google it and pretend I'm in the know.
worth reading up on. Barry Seal was a pilot that would fly cocaine to Mena, Arkansas from Nicaragua. Barry seal was also a CIA/DEA asset. He acquired photographic proof of the Colombian Narco/Nicaraguan Communist Sandinista/Arkansas/Clinton connection.

IMG00132-20110518-1143.jpg

Barry Seal was assassinated in Baton Rouge, LA not long after exposing the connection.

@Rex Kwon Do
@Jack V Savage
@Peteyandjia
@Fawlty
@Coolidge

Last edited:
worth reading up on. Barry Seal was a pilot that would fly cocaine to Mena, Arkansas from Nicaragua. Barry seal was also a CIA asset. He acquired photographic proof of the Colombian Narco/Nicaraguan Communist Sandinista/Arkansas/Clinton connection.

IMG00132-20110518-1143.jpg

Barry Seal was assassinated in Baton Rouge, LA not long after exposing the connection.

Interesting. I just read that Tom Cruise is going to play him in the movie that is being directed by Ron Howard. I doubt they'll include the alleged Clinton connection.

Back