What happens to the BMF belt if Masvidal wins

I hate this BMF belt crap. It's a toy to make Masvidal interesting.

Bmf becomes the lineal championship

<{Joewithit}>

Perfect! The BMF belt gets absorbed into the real belt and disappears forever.

Whats sadder than the UFC making some bs bmf belt? The fans that actually act like it has any importance at all.

Whats sadder than the UFC making some bs bmf belt? The fans that actually act like it has any importance at all.
It’s fun number 1. But even more importantly it gives fighters reasons to fight. Aren’t you tired of people sitting out and waiting for the perfect match up before they sign a contract? It’s gottrn ridiculous at the top of almost every division

The novelty shit needs to stop; imagine explaining to somebody with zero knowledge of MMA what this belt is. Its pure cringe and waters the sport down

Not necessarily. I guess it would depend on said person's IQ and penchant for drama. ;)

It was supposed to be a one-off, the belt itself says something like 1 of 1 on it, having said that, i guess nothing, the UFC most likely wont make another, if there is some sort of "bet" between fighters they could then pass it to others, but i certainly doubt it, i mean, its an used trophy...

Back