What happens to Sherdog if CM Punk wins?

Same thing as what happens if Conor wins. Massive amounts of butthurt.

How so?

Even if CM Punk beats Gall so badly over 15 minutes, that he later dies of the injuries people on here will still say Gall took a dive.
Lol. It's hard for me to believe he can beat Gall on the up and up. And I've seen his kicks. CroCop he ain't :p

Lol. It's hard for me to believe he can beat Gall on the up and up. And I've seen his kicks. CroCop he ain't :p
Gall better take out some life insurance.

CM-Punk-2snGA29qWqw.gif

I wouldn't be surprised. CM Punk isn't facing a UFC caliber, even by nowadays standard.
I've seen this Gall dude only once and I'm not impressed. He beat a dude that had no business in the octagon, he literally forgot that there is a cage right behind him, look it up!
Talking about UFC level fighting, this are two cans fighting each other and both have a great chance to win.

Nothing happens. Punk gets laughed at if he loses, and if he wins Gall gets laughed at for losing to Punk. Either way Punk will get no credit.

Depends on the outcome of the main and co-main of 203. If Rothwell and Reem both win by KO people may not even remember to comment about the Punk fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back