What happens between Cloud-G. Johnson?

JArkin770

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Haven't seen much of Tavoris Cloud so I don't know what to expect, what do you think happens with him and Glen Johnson Aug 7th? I hope Johnson wins because he's still one of my favorites.

I think Glen might put the pressure on and win, but Cloud has a real chance to step up here... it should be interesting, for sure.

I would never think I'd be saying this - but I'm going with G.Johnson.

Yusaf Mack has alot of pop in his punches and they did nothing to Glenn.
Now Mack doesn't bring as much constant action as Cloud does but I don't know if that will matter. I think Cloud's activity will play into Glenn's hands.
Cloud started getting alittle worn in his fight with Clinton Woods. It was Woods' toughness that was getting to Cloud, but Woods didn't let his hands go enough.
Glenn is just as tough (able to take a shot) as Woods but with the added benefit of constant activity.

As much as I like to see Cloud win, I think Jonhson will win. The guy won't go away, he is a true warrior and just finds ways to keep winning.

As much as I like to see Cloud win, I think Jonhson will win. The guy won't go away, he is a true warrior and just finds ways to keep winning.

Hard guy to not like.
I really wanted Mack to beat him.... but wow, talk about the beating Mack caught in that fight.

Yes, forgot to mention, Glen has a serious chin for a guy in his 40s, he really is what his nickname is..a warrior

Back