What Happened To My Thread??

I think it was merged. Zankou merged all different LI threads to one big one.

Nope its gone. Some of my posts may have been to blame. If so I apologize.

Nope its gone. Some of my posts may have been to blame. If so I apologize.

What did you post that would have made them delete the whole thing?

Zankou had been merging threads and deleting some posts, but...:eek:

I outlined potentially believable scenario, examining the line of thought that "envee" was expressing that Irvin might have been "forced" into participating in the rape in the fashion of the rape scene in the movie "I spit on your grave" by his peers.

The court case dismisses this outlandish scenario, however, as does his reaction to the situation.

It may not have been the reason at all though. Perhaps a mod felt it was too accusatory of a thread and feared legal action against the site or something....

I outlined potentially believable scenario, examining the line of thought that "envee" was expressing that Irvin might have been "forced" into participating in the rape in the fashion of the rape scene in the movie "I spit on your grave" by his peers.

The court case dismisses this outlandish scenario, however, as does his reaction to the situation.

It may not have been the reason at all though. Perhaps a mod felt it was too accusatory of a thread and feared legal action against the site or something....

Yeah, the shit envee was spouting about that was just idiotic. I'm about 90% convinced that is SilverD's latest account. If he had been coerced, that would have come out.

Also, as evil as someone has to be to knowingly rape another human being, how evil would they have to be to force someone else to do that? It's hard to fathom.

Back