What happened to Minakov?

There wrestling wasn’t good when they were young ….especially Werdum

I think actually the lose of agility has a worse effect when someone isnt such a strong technical wrestler, basically young Werdum could get down for a shot quite fast for a big guy and wasnt afraid at all of being on his back and that did make him quite a big grappling threat and helped keep opponents at arms lenght.

He is a can looking for easy wins. That's what happened.

I love stories when someone picks a fight with a seemingly overmatched opponent to boost his record risk-free (a-la Fedor vs Hendo) and gets embarassed.

Thank you, Said Sowma!

He lucky he finger jam he was about to lose

overrated

He is a can looking for easy wins. That's what happened.

I love stories when someone picks a fight with a seemingly overmatched opponent to boost his record risk-free (a-la Fedor vs Hendo) and gets embarassed.

Thank you, Said Sowma!

I pretty sure he do was on trt that fight tho cmon way he recovered from fedor punch ya OK

I pretty sure he do was on trt that fight tho cmon way he recovered from fedor punch ya OK
Wasn't he on TRT against Jackson, Silva, Evans and Machida as well?

I think he doesn't have a political career anymore. He gained around 12 % at election in Duma. Plus, I haven't seen it myself but I've seen mentions that in one of recent interviews he said that if he didn't lost at elections he would not fight anymore.
The pic I posted is from september 3rd. If he ended his career it was pretty recent.

Wasn't he on TRT against Jackson, Silva, Evans and Machida as well?

yes n they weee all on steroids too lolllll maybe evans no no sure but rest confirmed lmaooo

fedor was on 2 loss streak barely trained way used 2 shell firmer self while hendo juiced to gills

yes n they weee all on steroids too lolllll maybe evans no no sure but rest confirmed lmaooo

fedor was on 2 loss streak barely trained way used 2 shell firmer self while hendo juiced to gills
Well, Hendo was a middleweight and 40 year old. My point was that, on paper, it looked like a dream matchup. That he barely trained is only Fedor's problem and no one else's. Maybe he was a shell of his former self because he was doing shitty movies instead of going to a world-class camp and training like a pro?

He looked absolutely embarrassingly bad. I'm not sure what was wrong with him, just terrible.

Respect to Sowma though, he did well.

he didn't fight in 2 years and got outta shape

2019 minakov that dominated tim johnson was top hw in tbe world

Back