What happened to julianna pena and jessica rakozsky?

Their recods were horrible! The men wasnt all that spectacular as well
wtf? the men got the biggest shafting ever.

mike wootten and josh hill should both be in the ufc right now. instead the ufc for some reason signed martinez, beal, holohan, and gorman.

holdsworth is an incredible fighter.

gutierrez and bollinger are also solid fighters, but missed weight and got put in the black books.

Schaub
Roy
Mitrione all came from the last HW tuf right?

all are still more than solid HWs,Jon madsen would be too

Justin Wren and Demico Rogers also most likely would have been successful had they stuck with MMA.

A lot of people dog that season but honestly there were some good fighters on it. Its just that guys like Sims, Kimbo, and two guys who had already been cut from the ufc being on the show made it seem like a joke.

Justin Wren and Demico Rogers also most likely would have been successful had they stuck with MMA.

A lot of people dog that season but honestly there were some good fighters on it. Its just that guys like Sims, Kimbo, and two guys who had already been cut from the ufc being on the show made it seem like a joke.

Ahh wren and Drogers

i remember when rogers was lighting up brenden schaub before he got subbed.

i think we can all agree that tuf 18 women was the biggest bust in TUF history.

I guess the biggest success story to come out of that group actually turned out to be Roxanne Modafferi, who's gone on to kick all kinds of ass in Invicta and may be next in line for a 125lb title shot.

Was wondering what was happening with Rakoczy. Can't even find anything on google. I think get blasted by a new comer like Pena was a wake up call. Her successful boxing career doesn't mean sh1t in MMA unfortunately *cough*James Toney *cough*. Shame she couldn't get a few wins before she retired.

Worse than the HW TUF?

For sure worse. TUF HW gave us Roy Nelson, Schaub, Mitrione. Rousey TUF gave us a disabled champ, and a bunch of fighters that have losing UFC records. Baszler, Duke. Pennigton's about to get her ass beat by Holm. At least TUF 10 had an active champ.

They hit you with the dubs!

There's a thread on the front page and half the post are accusing Bones of using PEDs. Mods got shit fucked up.

Dude I got dubbed for quoting a shoop. I can't believe it. I make a conscious effort to abide by the forum rules.

Was wondering what was happening with Rakoczy. Can't even find anything on google. I think get blasted by a new comer like Pena was a wake up call. Her successful boxing career doesn't mean sh1t in MMA unfortunately *cough*James Toney *cough*. Shame she couldn't get a few wins before she retired.

For sure worse. TUF HW gave us Roy Nelson, Schaub, Mitrione. Rousey TUF gave us a disabled champ, and a bunch of fighters that have losing UFC records. Baszler, Duke. Pennigton's about to get her ass beat by Holm. At least TUF 10 had an active champ.

Marcus Jones gets angry on Matt Mitrione: http://youtu.be/ufJohz2FvAU

Back