What happened to Bethe

selection989

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I go on holiday and come back and now noone is talking about her? She was supposed to win :-( :icon_cry2

No she wasn't. The only people who thought she would win were people who hate Ronda or believe hype over substance.

Last edited:
So many twits out there.
They are the same ones who would have turned on her a few months later.

She was undefeated and had cannons for hands and did you not see her highlight reel against shayna???

She was legit. I think she had an addrenaline dump.

I go on holiday and come back and now noone is talking about her? She was supposed to win :-( :icon_cry2

We talked about her plenty right after she got knocked the fuck out. :icon_chee

No she wasn't. The only people who thought she would win were people who hate Ronda or believe hype of substance.

Dont forget delusional nationalistic brazilian mma fans. 50% of them never watched a Betch fight prior to fighting in the UFC.

Face down ass up shot by a sniper,
UFC failed hard tried to hype her.

the crazy bitch said she'll be fighting for the title belt again in 2016. what a lame ass fufu.

We talked about her plenty right after she got knocked the fuck out. :icon_chee

I think the worst thing about it was how delusional she was after the fight. She actually thought she was doing well and that she could beat Ronda in a rematch. I guess I shouldn't be too hard on the lass because she probably had a concussion...

someone post that "a level athlete" bethe gif, lol

Anyone with two eyes knew she was in trouble .....her standup was laughable

Dont forget delusional nationalistic brazilian mma fans. 50% of them never watched a Betch fight prior to fighting in the UFC.

The only Brazilians I noticed were the ones cheering for Ronda and booing Bethe. Which seemed to be the vast majority of them.

the crazy bitch said she'll be fighting for the title belt again in 2016. what a lame ass fufu.

haha I doubt she could even beat people like Leslie Smith or Sarah Kaufmann. Let alone anyone in the top of the division to get another title shot.

Back