Social What government assistance have you received? I got Pasta!

None, but it's insane how many people line up in cars for 3-4 hrs for free food. The news last night had one jackass march into this one place giving away food demanding food after they ran out. I think it was a private business giving away good, not some government or nonprofit.

tenor.gif

So for Today I got Pasta which I am really pleased because its something different as previously it was all rice and cans of sardines.

It may not be much but I will take any help I can get.

So any body else received food packs? I wonder what the government of other countries are giving to their people in this time of crisis

2020-05-03.jpg

2020-05-03.jpg
blinded-light-7820156.jpg

Why are you so pale? I thought you were Filipino.

I got a new hat

1tnFLNy.png

Stimulus money and unemployment. At work I'm just a basement dwelling carny pretty much so doubt we will allowed to open this year have to see

Stimulus money and unemployment. At work I'm just a basement dwelling carny pretty much so doubt we will allowed to open this year have to see
I am sorry to hear that yeah shits gone crazy fucj this Virus.

I am sorry to hear that yeah shits gone crazy fucj this Virus.

It's cool, I will get another job if I have to. I'm just enjoying my time off right now. One day my park will reopen and people will continue to have fun there! I will return there when that happens even if I have to get another job in the meantime

Back