Multiplatform What game are/were you really good at?

AHL or Action Half Life the mod for half-life 1. At the time counterstrike was taking off, so was Day of Defeat. Action has to be the best mod ever. They even had Action Quake before the half-life version. I am the bees knees and was easily top 1% of about 50 000 players. In OG Cod modern warfare i was ranked 17000 out of like over a million and I reached top 500 in Americas for Overwatch competitive open queue.

Quake 2 Rocket arena I was also really good.

I'm not great at the new COD but i got a victory royale once on solo mode.

Last edited:
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory multiplayer back in the day, Spies vs Mercenaries. Probably still the most fun I've had multiplayer, and probably the most skilled I've ever been on a game.

I was solid at Call of Duty World At War. Not upper tier but solid and I had some great kill streaks, definitely better than I performed on any other CoD game.

Was the highest rated player in Americas Army on AAOTracker. Former top ten driver in the world for N2K2, N2K3 and iRacing. Was the #1 sniper regionally in the original Team Fortress. Was part of the #1 ranked RBG team in WoW. For nearly the past decade ive been ranked in the top 2.5% for CSGO/CS2.

Doesnt upset me what esports has become today for im extremely happy with my career. Does upset me when players with the talent piss it away; individuals like Shroud.

America's Army was my JAM! :)

DDR, they used to call me Happy-Feet.

200.webp

mocap-boxing-30267.jpg

Whenever I played this, by the time I was done I was soaked in sweat and had a crowd around me.

Multiplayer? I must have missed that, sorry. In that world, I'm pretty good at StarCraft/SC2, as well as Mario Kart.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater, I could string together endless combos like nobodys business

The best ive ever done is cracking top 10 in Fight Night R4. Its kind of a dumb game and barely resembles boxing though. On release, there was a bug that prevented players from moving apart from close range

Only counting multi-player online:

Ultima Online me and my buddy had a couple characters who made most wanted lists on several servers for being epic griefers before the term existed.

Was pretty lethal in GTA online in the early das before the OPPRESSOR MK. II really took off.
FTFY

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Super Off-Road(arcade)
Platformers
Batman Arkham Games-Was ranked in top 100 for several of the combat challenges for a long time.

I was pretty good at overwatch, hit top 500 multiple seasons between s1-10. Played in lobbies with pros like seagull and XQC. Too bad the game is dogshit now.

Gundam Battle Operation 2 when the other team's raid unit isn't easily killing my MS over and over, which would allow me to lead the team in scoring, assists, damage dealt, kills.

Can't remember what fighting game it was, but I found one character that had an easy parry, which I could follow up with a quick 3 strike attack. I did this over, and over, and over. It got to the point where I won some local tournaments in it doing just that one trick, which drove people nuts.

And I don't even like fighting games.

I was very good at Tekken 5 playing with Steve Fox.

And I mastered Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Maybe WoW? I got 2K in arena and was in the best raiding guild on the server.

I mostly stick to single player these days and like to do challenge runs if it suits me.

Back