What food or drink you want people to taste from your region?

For me that goddamn taco is one of those cravings from home, that I just can’t get anywhere else. I’ve had other fish (or even specifically salmon) tacos, but none as good as Tia Rosa’s in Phoenix.
Mahi is amazing for Tacos

Mahi is amazing for Tacos
Agree! I love seafood, so I’ll eat just about any kind in a taco/burrito/enchilada. If it’s made decently anyhow. Mahi is great in a taco.

4983903561_16a06edb95_b.jpg

If You Know, You Know

I bet youre fat

I make a bastardized Polish/Minnesotan version of this that turns out to be more of a stew

It'll probably make you laugh, but I use Zatarans red bean & rice... throw in some diced up peppers/celery/onions, smoked sausage & chicken. I use more broth, and I end up with like a red bean & rice/jambalaya soup-type dish that I eat with tortillas

I use Zatarain's is the GOAT products of New Orleans. @pv3Hpv3p

I am satisfied with just the bean soup, eggs and rice but with what he made it looks even better. I've had this with egg and Chicharon before as well, tastes very good.
Chef John knows his shit.

If I'm ever looking for a recipe, I always type in 'food wishes' beforehand hoping that he's got a version.

One of the best 'food cities' in the country, if not the world

Indeed. And I’m not biased. I grew up in the rural south. You can literally get ANY type of food you desire around here and there’s an excellent restaurant for that particular food somewhere in the Chicago area.

I think Cows exist everywhere bud.
No shit bud. Tri Tip is a unique cut of said cows known primarily to people on the west coast starting from the central coast town of Santa Rita. It literally is a food of the region.

No shit bud. Tri Tip is a unique cut of said cows known primarily to people on the west coast starting from the central coast town of Santa Rita. It literally is a food of the region.
Lmao no its not

Did anyone say "How taste my pee pee" yet?

Back