What Fighters Do You Want Headlining an Event Next?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or Co-Headlining?

Stephen Thompson recently got his first main event slot on the TUF Finale and this
happened.
LegalMemorableFlies.gif

Dustin Poirier vs Joseph Duffy also, both fighters haven't headlined before, but now they are. Gunnar Nelson vs Rick Story headlined for the first time.. etc etc you get it.

So, which fighter currently in the top 30-10 in any division would you personally like to see headline a card, in any location (the ufc has previously been)...

Or at the least, who you would like to see get a main card opener/slot?

I want to see Tumenov get a main card slot next (after he starches Jouban), Doo Ho Choi maybe a main card opener in Seoul and Krylov somewhere in Europe if he beats De Lima. I would like to see Dong Hyun Kim co headline the event in Seoul (which will most likely happen out of all that I have listed). I also want to see Rashid Magomedov headline/co-headline an event after he finishes Burns.

EDIT: Who do you want to see headline, THAT HASN'T ALREADY...

EDIT #2: Dustin has already headlined vs TKZ, I forgot

Last edited:
Or Co-Headlining?

Stephen Thompson recently got his first main event slot on the TUF Finale and this
happened.
LegalMemorableFlies.gif

Dustin Poirier vs Joseph Duffy also, both fighters haven't headlined before, but now they are. Gunnar Nelson vs Rick Story headlined for the first time.. etc etc you get it.

So, which fighter currently in the top 30-10 in any division would you personally like to see headline a card, in any location (the ufc has previously been)...

Or at the least, who you would like to see get a main card opener/slot?

I want to see Tumenov get a main card slot next (after he starches Jouban), Doo Ho Choi maybe a main card opener in Seoul and Krylov somewhere in Europe if he beats De Lima. I would like to see Dong Hyun Kim co headline the event in Seoul (which will most likely happen out of all that I have listed). I also want to see Rashid Magomedov headline/co-headline an event after he finishes Burns.
Poirier headlined against Korean Zombie.

Come on now... someone that hasn't already.. a prospect/up and comer, or something.

haha fair enough - dont hate me for liking fighters who havent won recently

ben saunders
stun gun
kongo
the big nog along w diet nog - still would get kiddy to watch these guys fight personally
struve
nelson
anderson fcking silva, fck the haters
dan hendo too
barboza

i used mmajunkie, ratings are subjective

I think we'll see Thomas Almeida headlining a fight night card in Brazil pretty soon.

Amirkhani headlining UFC's first ever Finland card would be sweet.

Amirkhani headlining UFC's first ever Finland card would be sweet.
Maybe have him gets some more wins, he's not big enough, yet. The UFC would need more Finnish fighters, too. They only have him and Packalen.

With some of the people main eventing anything is possible .....

Sterling but a fight with Caraway I dont think is big enough to main event a card.

He'd have to fight Faber or Almedia/Faber for either of them to headline a show right now.

Back