What fight should be added to the UFC 229 Main Card?

Holy shit....imagine the main event falling out and UFC trying to swindle the 15 million dollar gate with Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov as the main event

LOL they’ll just say Lewis and Volkov are fighting for the interim title.

TS: "Hopefully they add one more decent fight cause nobody really wants to see that flyweight fight on the main card."

Speak for yourself. I'd be more than happy to see Sergio vs Formiga to open up the ppv, and I'm sure I'm not alone. The fact that you don't want to see it doesn't mean "nobody really wants to see" it. That point is lost on a lot of people around here.

To answer the question, I think they need a much better co-main. Lewis-Volkov is a "fun" fight, but it has no business as the co-main of the year's biggest ppv. Max-Ortega would be perfect, but that seems unlikely given Max's situation. Whatever fight they added, the fight I'd want to drop from the ppv main card is OSP-Reyes. I couldn't care less about that fight.

Cody just got the piss beaten out of him, give the man some time. I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in the octagon again for awhile.

He broke his hand as well. Lineker - Munhoz is the match up I want to see. Both have insane chins.

Back