What fight are you looking forward to most today?

Anthony Njukuani! Probably spelt that wrong

other than that its tied for the cormier, lawler and barao fights.

Actaully a pretty awesome card wish i wasnt working :(

Lawler vs Ellenberger
Mizugaki vs Cisco
Ferguson vs Kikuno

equally as excited about dc hendo and lawler ellenberger.

cormier vs hendo
Lawler vs Ellenberger
barao vs tj

the rest.

hendo vs DC
closely followed by:
Lawler vs Ellenberger

I'm not looking forward to Cormier vs. Hendo because I assume Hendo is going to get smashed and I don't want to see that....but if he does happen to win, there cannot be a more epic fight on the card.

yea those are obv the big money fights - dana is on trying to promote the champ fight though, dont worrry if he calls you stupid for not agreeing, he means well

I'm not looking forward to Cormier vs. Hendo because I assume Hendo is going to get smashed and I don't want to see that....but if he does happen to win, there cannot be a more epic fight on the card.

you nailed it. I've been dreading this fight because i'm a huge hendo fan. I've lost faith in his legendary chin since vitor cracked it and shogun dropped him twice (he was STIFF), but i watch mma because there's nothing more epic than something like hendo KO'ing DC. freestyle > Greco, too.... especially dan's wrestling, but we'll see what happens

Have the most emotional investment in Hendo/Cormier. So I'd have to go with that one.

Second place Ellenberger/Lawler.

Lawler vs Berger
DC vs Hendo
Shaw vs Spiderao

The tuf alum prelims should be good Chiesa, Iaquinta,Cucuy,Holdsworth.
But looking forward to watching Hendo and Lawler the most.

Im afraid that those fights become boring with westlefuck or grinding or lay and pray!And about Barao fight i believe he ended quickly!Its just me or you guys feels the same?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back