What ever happened to Todd Duffee?

Mir barely touched Todd and he was out

He's still in the UFC. I think he was supposed to fight on 205 in NY but something happened. He's still young for a HW but it seems like he's done.

Has he been in the USADA pool this whole time? I gotta think that could be a factor in him not being able to make it to the cage anymore. I mean the dude was on TRT when he was like 23 lmao.

Mir barely touched Todd and he was out

You may want to rewatch that punch.

Frank Mir took his soul.

todd-duffee-club.gif

He got his shit pushed in a few too many times

I still believe.

In today's HW division, he can easily be top 10.

We know you're lurking Todd, come back and start KOing people.

I'm pretty sure he's a mod on here.

Has he been in the USADA pool this whole time? I gotta think that could be a factor in him not being able to make it to the cage anymore. I mean the dude was on TRT when he was like 23 lmao.
Forgot about this. TRT at age 23 + USADA = game over

Finally, I'm not impressed Sherdog

Edit: Excellent Olabola
That's what I'm saying. I was pretty disappointed in not seeing it already posted a half hour into this thread. Sherdog is slipping.

Really is a shame Duffee was plagued with health problems. He had the skill and the body of a superhero.

he didn't have the skill. he's beaten absolutely nobody of worth.

all of his wins are against cans or journeymen. every time he stepped in competition he literally got knocked out. he should definitely retire, he was on TRT since he was 26 yrs old, if your testosterone is that low before you're even 30 that you need TRT but your body still looks like the Hulk, there is something wrong.

not to mention he has some kind of nerve disease that causes severe pain.

he should retire and go to Hollywood with his body, he can be a villainous henchman for sure.

Back