What event would trigger more Sherdoggers?

DC fans gripping tightly to the steroids.
I'm sure steroids make you a great fighter.
Should've stuck in arnold schwarzenegger in the ring then.
steroids give you all the skill.

I wonder why Jones takes them if it doesn’t give him any advantages.

Just for the laugh?

a McGregor tko on an accident or a technicality would be hilarious. Like a cut, or Khabib twisting his knee on a takedown and getting gnp’d

I wonder why Jones takes them if it doesn’t give him any advantages.

Just for the laugh?

To make fans like you ask such questions and believe there are clean fighters just so you come across as a fool.

a McGregor tko on an accident or a technicality would be hilarious. Like a cut, or Khabib twisting his knee on a takedown and getting gnp’d

A KO exactly the same as the aldo fight but 12 seconds instead of 13.

A KO exactly the same as the aldo fight but 12 seconds instead of 13.
11f.gif

I'm convinced that most of the Jones hate comes from the fact that he beat the shit out of Shogun, and made it look easy. Sherdog will never forgive him for that transgression.

Yeah he's done a lot of other douchey things, but lots of fighters have done douchey things.

This is a solid post, and deeper than it seems on the surface. It was a time of chaos, this and the Rashad leapfrog.

This is a solid post, and deeper than it seems on the surface. It was a time of chaos, this and the Rashad leapfrog.

Choking out and flopping Machida to the ground like a fish didn't help either. I know because I was pulling for Machida as he is one of my favorites. Hard to watch.

Choking out and flopping Machida to the ground like a fish didn't help either. I know because I was pulling for Machida as he is one of my favorites. Hard to watch.

Coming back from a comprehensive drubbing by Matt Hamill...to crushing a senior citizens home of a division never was the easy way to people's hearts. Jon's a rugged dude, make no mistake.

Conor completely eradicating khabib in the first round.

Or

Jones getting a retroactive suspension of 1 year.

If you had to pick one.

I suppose we'll find out when part one also becomes true.

McGregor in 2 Rds

Back