What else could you have wasted $59.99 on?

Ahhhh, who am I kidding? I wanted Mario cart for myself!

A back-alley abortion of this boring-assed card before it came to term?

Anything else worth $60 would of been better.

What a fucking waste.

I'm glad I didn't had to pay for this stinker.

Weed, used G Shock on eBay, 60 items at the 99 cent store. Fuck Dana and this weak sauce card.

could have saved it for Vitor Weidman...presser is starting...

two or three albums, vynil format... some Slayer and Overkill stuff

A Lego tow-truck, Perplexus marble maze, and a Thomas the Tank Engine reader. $57 spent on my 5 year old. Add in $2.75 for the coffee and donut we got on the way to the bookstore, and yea, that beats the PPV.

I bought the 59.99HD over the 49.99 regular def but found myself trying to convince myself that is was high def for the first hour...still not convinced, maybe my 5yr old Samsung is no good

New Laptop battery, so i can pass it around longer to show two UFC fighters hug each other for 2 rounds.

Victorias Secret Panties so i could enjoy watching DC and JJ slow dance.

UFC PS4 game, so I could make jones fight GUS

25 candles at Bed Bath and Beyond for the slow dance with JJ and DC

A Swiffer wet jet to do what DC claimed to do with JON so convincingly .

a Nintendo WII U, so Jones & Mario can win on Points together

Steak and a side, at a local Italian restaurant with my girl, instead of being bored for 2 hours

A Sony Pro grade voice recorder , to record Jones apologizing for the eye Poke, and then hearing Rogan and Goldie yell " He was sincere guys, Oh yeah, he sounded real sincere"

An angry drunk in the crowd to knock out the girl Screaming at Jones on top of DC

3 lapdances from a 5'8 Leggy Blonde with green eyes with a nice round ass to make me forget I watched 2 guys hug each other for 10 minutes .

Back