What does Vin Diesel do if you ask him to take off his shoes? Height frauding Vin Diesel

I am kinda short at 175 cm. And i dont care.

You guys should try the same

how insecure of yourself do you have to be to wear lifts like those, or the ones joe rogan wears? have some self-pride, regardless of how tall or short you may be.

Yeah its weird, shoes naturally add one inch to your height.

But wearing shoes with a 3 inch lift and 2 inches in the insole thats a good 5 inches thats robert downey jr type insecurity. RDJ doesnt even need lifts since he is a comedian type actor, yet he still wears elevator shoes, apparently he is only 5 foot 5.
DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

Look at Robert Downey jr, he wears like 3 inch insoles inside his shoes, he barely has any breathing room his foot is practically bursting out the top of those sneakers lol
a2b8d55b7aac0d9954547aa540a39445.jpg

1376195.jpg

Dude there are thousands of better things to do in life than assess the masculinity of people you don't know.

Confirmed insecure man who wears lifts like your hero Vin Diesel

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

Yeah its weird, shoes naturally add one inch to your height.

But wearing shoes with a 3 inch lift and 2 inches in the insole thats a good 5 inches thats robert downey jr type insecurity. RDJ doesnt even need lifts since he is a comedian type actor, yet he still wears elevator shoes, apparently he is only 5 foot 5.
DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

Look at Robert Downey jr, he wears like 3 inch insoles inside his shoes, he barely has any breathing room his foot is practically bursting out the top of those sneakers lol
a2b8d55b7aac0d9954547aa540a39445.jpg

1376195.jpg

I'd peg him in the 5'7 range.

5'5 is pushing it.

Vin Diesel at 5'9 is possible cause it is so hard to judge his height in general. In general though I trust Celebheight.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Robert-Downey-Jr-523.html

The average height guys, tall guys, and women seem to never lie much at all and their height seems fairly accurate especially women and really tall guys. Does anyone doubt that Shaq is 7'0?

And yeah lifts are just ridiculous when they are that much. I mean at most just wear Cowboy boots. Cowboy boots give you 1.5 to close to 2 inches in height. And they don't look absurd, it is expected with Cowboy boots.

But to wear sneakers that have such huge lifts is just wrong looking.

Do you spend a lot of days talking about other mens' feet?

Charles Barkley's 6'4". They exaggerate height like actors.
I'm pretty sure he's 6'4.75" barefoot, 6'6" in shoes. Slightly below average height for an NBA player, but tall as shit in real life. I think the height discrepancy might be exaggerated a bit in that pic because both guys have their shoulders over The Rock, sort of bringing him down a bit.

How many times have you heard or read that a basketball player is listed at, say, 6 feet 8 inches but that he is really closer to 6-6? Do you ever wonder how something as objective as height can be in doubt, especially for elite players?

“They lie,” said Charles Barkley, a basketball commentator for TNT. “I’ve been measured at 6-5, 6-4 ¾. But I started in college at 6-6.”

Even the N.B.A. lies, apparently. According to Barkley’s biography on NBA.com, he is 6-6.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/22/sports/basketball/22score.html

Confirmed insecure man who wears lifts like your hero Vin Diesel

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

I'd peg him in the 5'7 range.

5'5 is pushing it.

Vin Diesel at 5'9 is possible cause it is so hard to judge his height in general. In general though I trust Celebheight.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Robert-Downey-Jr-523.html

The average height guys, tall guys, and women seem to never lie much at all and their height seems fairly accurate especially women and really tall guys. Does anyone doubt that Shaq is 7'0?

And yeah lifts are just ridiculous when they are that much. I mean at most just wear Cowboy boots. Cowboy boots give you 1.5 to close to 2 inches in height. And they don't look absurd, it is expected with Cowboy boots.

But to wear sneakers that have such huge lifts is just wrong looking.

RDJ is not 5 foot 7 with the lifts he wears it makes him 5 foot 9 and he wears a good 4 inches at least in his elevator shoes.

Im guessing 5 foot 6 tops.

One of the worst liars of height was Corey Feldman, he is clearly short 5 foot 4, yet would claim to be 5 foot 9 lol.

the funny thing with height is Tall women will lie about their height and shave off an inch or two for some reason tall women are ashamed of being too tall. I knew a hot chick who was like 6 foot tall, but she would list her height at 5 foot 10.

Chicks dont care about their height if they are short they actually like it, the only thing chicks hate doing is revealing their weight and age.

I respect guys like Jason Statham who dont wear lifts, nobody makes fun of Jason statham for his height he is 5 foot 8, he owns it he said he is 5 foot 9 or 10 with shoes which is true.

But guys like Vin diesel who practically sleep with their elevator shoes on are strange. I have never seen Vin outside with his woman, with only flip flops on.

Here is another cringe worthy picture, Vin diesel is obviously a wide body guy, he has the upper torso of a guy who is 6 foot he has wide shoulders and long arms, but look at his legs they are short, also look at those Massive Moon shoes, lol, dude always has those shoes, look at the other actors, look at Chris Pratt and Batista they have normal boots on with heels, Vin has some clunky ass boots with obvious lifts. he always looks like a kid who is standing on a box to look taller
zoe-saldana-chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-press-day-02.jpg

Chris Pratt is a legit 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 3 and half with his boots on,

More shots of his new elevator boots
ap_17110083543026.jpg

You really know someone's insecure, when their insecure about average height. If your taller than most women, I don't see a problem.

You really know someone's insecure, when their insecure about average height. If your taller than most women, I don't see a problem.

Yeah its weird, if you are 5 foot 8 or 9 why even bother with 5 inch lifts?

Who cares thats like average height, Jason Statham is 5 foot 8, Robert Deniro is 5 foot 8, heck a lot of guys even Charles bronson was 5 foot 9. They didnt wear lifts and women still loved them.

One of the worst lift users is Stallone.

Whats funny about Stallone is he is only 5 foot 6, and weighed 165 pounds yet played the heavyweight champion lol, Stallone was always insecure about his height. I also remember him claiming to be 195 to 200 pounds before.

He wore huge heels in Rocky
8072318c-647b-4ffc-b33b-02f67ca0fbb8.jpg

Stallone also was one of the first to get custom lift Sneakers to wear when working out, with extra thick 2 and half inch foam and with another 2 inches insole, they interviewed his former shoe maker years ago telling how he designs these lift shoes where guys can still run and workout in them
look at those lifted sneakers
1.jpg

Here is an example of the STallone and Vin Diesel effect, This guy is 5 foot 8 without lifts, the girl next to him is 5 foot 7, he is able to be 6 foot 1 with the STallone/Diesel lifts, Robert Downey jr also uses similar elevator shoes like these.
2ypb5lx.jpg

This picture above shows you how lifted shoes can make you insanely taller than you are, and Vin Diesel looks like a kid standing on a soap box in this picture, he is around 5 foot 8 or 9 in real life without lifts.
he is wearing lifts here look how short his arms are compared to Tyrese, it would be funny to see Vin diesel barefoot dude must really be shorter than the 6 foot 1 he claimed
fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

RDJ is not 5 foot 7 with the lifts he wears it makes him 5 foot 9 and he wears a good 4 inches at least in his elevator shoes.

One of the worst liars of height was Corey Feldman, he is clearly short 5 foot 4, yet would claim to be 5 foot 9 lol.

the funny thing with height is Tall women will lie about their height and shave off an inch or two for some reason tall women are ashamed of being too tall. I knew a hot chick who was like 6 foot tall, but she would list her height at 5 foot 10.

Chicks dont care about their height if they are short they actually like it, the only thing chicks hate doing is revealing their weight and age.

I respect guys like Jason Statham who dont wear lifts, nobody makes fun of Jason statham for his height he is 5 foot 8, he owns it he said he is 5 foot 9 or 10 with shoes which is true.

But guys like Vin diesel who practically sleep with their elevator shoes on are strange. I have never seen Vin outside with his woman, with only flip flops on.

Here is another cringe worthy picture, Vin diesel is obviously a wide body guy, he has the upper torso of a guy who is 6 foot he has wide shoulders and long arms, but look at his legs they are short, also look at those Massive Moon shoes, lol, dude always has those shoes, look at the other actors, look at Chris Pratt and Batista they have normal boots on with heels, Vin has some clunky ass boots with obvious lifts. he always looks like a kid who is standing on a box to look taller
zoe-saldana-chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-press-day-02.jpg

Chris Pratt is a legit 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 3 and half with his boots on,

More shots of his new elevator boots
ap_17110083543026.jpg

Holly shit Vin Diesel is one of the worst. But lol at Corey Feldman!!! For whatever reason I notice that actors (male) actors who are popular child stars always turn out to be manlets. From the Harry Potter kid Daniel Radcliffe, to other famous younger actors like Michael J Fox, or Mickey Rooney, Seth Green, Elijah Wood, Soleil Moon Frye, Gary Coleman, etc...

^^ And I googled that above and people are discussing it from reddit to elsewhere. It seems that only Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian bale managed to escape the 'child actor' curse. And I guess guys like Shia LaBeouf managed to at least grow to average height.

The directors must have used dynamic camera angles in the Rocky movies because Weathers and Lundgren are both over 6'0. But yeah, Stallone was shameless in that regard. He had to be, I suppose.

1) Yeah I forgot about that. Tall girls always lie about their height. Got a cousin whose wife is at least 5'10 and she claims 5'9. I'd put her closer to 5'11. Unless I am actually 5'9 flat and not a bit over 5'10 1/2. However, the shortest I have ever been measured at or pegged was a hair below 5'10 and that was years ago before I finished growing.

2) That is exactly my point. I respect Jason Statham. Any other guys like him who don't wear lifts? Neither does Zac Efron. Efron always wears flat shoes or flip flops. Although he lies and tries to claim 5'10.

3) Yeah that is also my point. For a millionaire like Vin Diesel who is famous to be so insecure with being averaged height that he wears giant ass lifts really says something about his insecurity as a whole. That is why I made that joke comment that maybe he is also compensating for something (dick size).

4) I think what is really funny is that guys in this thread are attacking me claiming I am a super short or some sort of loser. To me they just out themselves as insecure and guys who wear lifts hence their staunch defense of Vin Diesel. I mean who gets butthurt at some random nobody making fun of a hollywood actor who obviously wears lifts?

The only thing I find kind of annoying is how 5'7 guys will claim they are 5'10 and how 5'8 or 5'9 guys might claim 5'11 which then ruins things for us guys who really are 5'10 or 5'11. It would be like if I ran around claiming I was 6'2, which I could do if I wore cowboy boots everywhere or lifts but that would be lame as fuck.

The directors must have used dynamic camera angles in the Rocky movies because Weathers and Lundgren are both over 6'0. But yeah, Stallone was shameless in that regard. He had to be, I suppose.

I always thought Stallone was really tall based off those movies. Rocky is billed at being like 6'2.

But yeah that photo of him working out with Arnold who in his prime is a legit 6'1 or 6'2 is a little comical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly shit Vin Diesel is one of the worst. But lol at Corey Feldman!!! For whatever reason I notice that actors (male) actors who are popular child stars always turn out to be manlets. From the Harry Potter kid Daniel Radcliffe, to other famous younger actors like Michael J Fox, or Mickey Rooney, Seth Green, Elijah Wood, Soleil Moon Frye, Gary Coleman, etc...

^^ And I googled that above and people are discussing it from reddit to elsewhere. It seems that only Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian bale managed to escape the 'child actor' curse. And I guess guys like Shia LaBeouf managed to at least grow to average height.

Vin diesel is probabaly the same height as statham around five foot eight or nine, vin will probabaly off himself if he ever seen without his lifts, im telling you the guy sleeps with those lifts on

The only time i seem vin with no shoes was when he was training with tony jaa, but the camera angle the camera man had to take pictures of them from angles so you couldnt tell how tall vin was lol

The reason those child actors wound up small is their parents forced them to drink coffee, or do other shit to stunt growth, they wanted the kids to look like kids as long as possible to milk them before they turn adult age, they pimped their kids out sadly and many of these parents let producers stay with their kids.

Yup, they had to use crazy angles, whats even funnier is stallone and tom cruise both only dated tall women who were close to six feet maybe they didnt want shirt offspring?

Vin diesel is probabaly the same height as statham around five foot eight or nine, vin will probabaly off himself if he ever seen without his lifts, im telling you the guy sleeps with those lifts on

The only time i seem vin with no shoes was when he was training with tony jaa, but the camera angle the camera man had to take pictures of them from angles so you couldnt tell how tall vin was lol

The reason those child actors wound up small is their parents forced them to drink coffee, or do other shit to stunt growth, they wanted the kids to look like kids as long as possible to milk them before they turn adult age, they pimped their kids out sadly and many of these parents let producers stay with their kids.

There are pictures of him at the beach with his daughter rolling with no shoes. But that is like the one exception and there was nobody around him to compare his height to. He probably felt safe seeing as the only other person around was his child.
article-2230671-15EEE1B7000005DC-178_634x493.jpg

Yeah I looked it up. Tony Jaa claims to be 5'6, assuming that is true and from the stuff I found/footage and all Vin Diesel looks to be about 5'9'-5'11, definitely no more than 6'0 like he claims. I assume Vin Diesel in this picture isn't standing on his tip toes otherwise he would be taller. The difference between their eye levels, and the top of Jaa's head to wear it touches Vin Diesel's to me looks like a 4 inch height difference.

72d2ae022b20c38587bce959334dfe58.jpg

^^ lol even in one of the shots @2:10 he is wearing big ass shoes.

Back