What does "swipe left" mean?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do i swipe my thumb to the left essentially going to the page to the right or do i swipe my thumb to the right to view the page on the left? Like when someone shows you a picture and says "go left" you swipe your thumb to the right to view the pictures on the left.

Last edited:
Umm, you mean on Tinder? Swipe left if it’s not someone you are ineterested in.

Umm, you mean on Tinder? Swipe left if it’s not someone you are ineterested in.
Yes but i see it on twitter too. Im not a member of either but im just wondering.

Yes but i see it on twitter too. Im not a member of either but im just wondering.
I guess it means something you don’t like. Not on Twatter.

That means that you start touching the right side of the screen, and without lifting your finger you swipe to the left side of the screen because that bitch is fat af.

??? Swipe left means put finger on screen and swipe left.

And you should probably change your title to "How do I swipe left on a phone?" or else you're going to get Tinder comments and stuff.

Do i swipe my thumb to the left essentially going to the page to the right or do i swipe my thumb to the right to view the page on the left? Like when someone shows you a picture and says "go left" you swipe your thumb to the right to view the pictures on the left.
giphy.gif

Asian sense of direction. SIR, ARE YOU LOST? SIR?

I was in Mexico on vacation a whiel ago and used twitter there. Prety much whores everywhere.

If im showing someone pics on my phone and tell them go left for more pics...I think they usually swipe left, but they shouldve swiped right, because the pics i wanted them to see were were to the left...

I guess it kinda confusing either way...

I just swiped left and knocked my computer monitor on the floor :(

Possibly delete if using iOS. The thing is sometimes you're trying to delete a spam caller, but you end up dialing the spam caller. WTF Apple? Artsy assholes.

I met my wife in the pre-internet days so I’ve never had to look for a date online. Seems convenient but I’m sure it has drawbacks, like people lying about themselves.

Back