What Does Mayweather walk around at? Fight weight?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Boxers obviously cut less, but what does he weigh? Being that 147 was his natural weight class, and has fought as high as 154.

155? 160?

What is it

Boxers obviously cut less, but what does he weigh? Being that 147 was his natural weight class, and has fought as high as 154.

155? 160?

What is it

Most that i've seen Floyd weigh was 152 in a weigh in vs Canalo and rumor was he actually dropped weight on fight night, that fight was at LMW which is 154. When he fought at WW 147 he weighed in slightly less or on point and would come in 148. Conor should have 15lbs on him

Most that i've seen Floyd weigh was 152 in a weigh in vs Canalo and rumor was he actually dropped weight on fight night, that fight was at LMW which is 154. When he fought at WW 147 he weighed in slightly less or on point and would come in 148. Conor should have 15lbs on him
Who is the biggest guy Floyd has fought? Weight wise

Floyd is so tiny. Watch the vid of him training tonight and with fans. He is like 5'5-5'6 at most. Every fan he took a pic with was taller than him and the only one he was taller than was some little girl. That 5'8 stat is BS and it could also be that he is shrinking the older he gets. Conor will tower over him and dwarf, wait till the staredown, there will be a big difference.

He was 152-154 at biggest prior to 2007, now walks around in the low 160s.. while Conor walks around in the low 170s.. so not much of a size dif, inch in height, inch to two inches in reach..

He was 152-154 at biggest prior to 2007, now walks around in the low 160s.. while Conor walks around in the low 170s.. so not much of a size dif, inch in height, inch to two inches in reach..

We're talking about the weight at the night of the fight. . The highest he ever weighed in at was 152.2 but if I recall he actually dropped a bit of weight after the weigh in. Floyd comes in 155 max. Conor does walk around more than low 170s, he's 175 now and his coach said he's been higher. You're gonna have 12-15 lbs difference fight night, and that is a big size difference in boxing of two full weight classes. But all that means is Conor is bigger, Maidana came in 165 first fight and did well and second fight he clearly got beat. So size wont be a big factor. I think the size will help Conor in terms of the punches having less effect, but he's still gonna get hit.... lots!

We're talking about the weight at the night of the fight. . The highest he ever weighed in at was 152.2 but if I recall he actually dropped a bit of weight after the weigh in. Floyd comes in 155 max. Conor does walk around more than low 170s, he's 175 now and his coach said he's been higher. You're gonna have 12-15 lbs difference fight night, and that is a big size difference in boxing of two full weight classes. But all that means is Conor is bigger, Maidana came in 165 first fight and did well and second fight he clearly got beat. So size wont be a big factor. I think the size will help Conor in terms of the punches having less effect, but he's still gonna get hit.... lots!
No, TS asked walk around weight and fight night weight.. so get facts straight first. Not just what you want your opinion to be. Actually Floyd cuts less weight, while Conor cuts more and won't hydrate back to walk around weight, similar to his mma fights. While Floyd cuts less and has been know recently to hydrate back to walk around weight by fight night, while in the past, he would stay around weigh in weight for fight night. So though Conor walks around only 13-15lbs more, he will come in fight night at roughly 4-8lbs more then Floyd, which is not a lot, nor new for Floyd. 154 is the weight, both hit the scales at approx 153 for Floyd, 154 for Conor, come fight night, Floyd will be approx 159, Conor approx 163. Its known Conor is bigger, but Conor isn't big either. He's a very small guy, not sure why casuals and UFC fans seem to think he's some big guy, he's tiny.. 5ft 9in at 173lbs isn't big by any means. If anything his similar is size to Canelo, Maidana, Moseley, The Ghost, Oscar, etc.. all fighters in which Floyd had very little or no trouble at all.. Oscar and Maidana 1, being the only two out those men, to give Floyd any semblence of issue. Conors size will help him with punches? Lol what? Have you seen how tired Conor gets in fights? Think about how tired he will be swinging at the air and chasing Floyd around? His "size" will hinder him if anything and Conor doesn't hit as hard as Floyd, at all.. Nor is he as quick, skilled or uses angles like Floyd. Plus, these aren't MMA gloves, and Conor is very flat footed and slow, only having a left, that Floyd will see coming everytime it comes.

The Ghost, Canelo, Maidana, Oscar.. all in the 170s walking around. Moseley, Zab.. 160s walking around. But fight night, Oscar, Canelo, Maidana and Moseley come in well hydrated.

Canelo in my opinion, dude's a thick man. They say he comes in on fight night 175lbs. Canelo is the same height as Conor but much thicker and well muscled, dude is a bull.

No, TS asked walk around weight and fight night weight.. so get facts straight first. Not just what you want your opinion to be. Actually Floyd cuts less weight, while Conor cuts more and won't hydrate back to walk around weight, similar to his mma fights. While Floyd cuts less and has been know recently to hydrate back to walk around weight by fight night, while in the past, he would stay around weigh in weight for fight night. So though Conor walks around only 13-15lbs more, he will come in fight night at roughly 4-8lbs more then Floyd, which is not a lot, nor new for Floyd. 154 is the weight, both hit the scales at approx 153 for Floyd, 154 for Conor, come fight night, Floyd will be approx 159, Conor approx 163. Its known Conor is bigger, but Conor isn't big either. He's a very small guy, not sure why casuals and UFC fans seem to think he's some big guy, he's tiny.. 5ft 9in at 173lbs isn't big by any means. If anything his similar is size to Canelo, Maidana, Moseley, The Ghost, Oscar, etc.. all fighters in which Floyd had very little or no trouble at all.. Oscar and Maidana 1, being the only two out those men, to give Floyd any semblence of issue. Conors size will help him with punches? Lol what? Have you seen how tired Conor gets in fights? Think about how tired he will be swinging at the air and chasing Floyd around? His "size" will hinder him if anything and Conor doesn't hit as hard as Floyd, at all.. Nor is he as quick, skilled or uses angles like Floyd. Plus, these aren't MMA gloves, and Conor is very flat footed and slow, only having a left, that Floyd will see coming everytime it comes.

Ok buddy relax! Take it easy...you're throwing a fit cause I talked about fight night weight and didnt respond to the other part. Floyd will come in 155 max, he has never come in fight higher than that (not that i Know of). What fight has he come in more than 152 on fight night?? Unless I dont know he's never come in heavier than 152. I think you got your numbers off....Conor walks around 175 to 180. HIs coach just said that he's 175 now...if he weighs in at 154 he's obviously not gonna be back to 175, rather 165 to 168 and that was his weight vs Eddie. Floyd will likely weight 154 or under and come in at that weight....he doesnt gain weight after the weigh in. Fight night one guy will be 153 to 155 and the other 165 to 168. That is 10 to 13 lbs?? When has FLoyd ever come in 159? I am basing the fight night weight from their fight history

And yes....if COnor is bigger his opponents punches have less effect on him, thats a given. It will hinder him in other ways but its obviously an advantage when taking a punch. I dont understand is so confusing about that??

That I know of....Maidana was 168, Oscar was 10 lbs heavier on fight night but I dont know the number. Canalo comes in 166 to 174 although of recent its said that its higher. For Floyd fight, Canalo was 167. Thats on fight night, if that's what you mean?

Back