What do you want to see next from Jon Jones

What

• Total voters
Who on earth voted LHW??? Honestly...

Jones vs Stipe
Jones vs Brock
Jones vs Ngannou
Jones vs Overeem

Nah man. Gimme Jones vs MW reject number 6 and Jones vs Corey Anderson.

I guess beating a dead horse has it's appeals.

Jones is one of the greatest champions in the history of the UFC. He should only move up to face a champion. The last two champions were DC and Stipe, two of the worst we've seen in the history of the HW division. Of course Jones shouldn't waste his time on them. And it wouldn't make any sense to not fight for the belt.

Let the man set records.

A full year of normal T/E levels and 0 picos of steroids in his blood.

I just want to see him fight consistently. He said he wanted to fight four times this year as a champion and shit like that should be appreciated. Especially these days.

I'm OK with him cleaning out the division one more time before taking a fight at heavyweight. It only adds to his legacy and he's only like 31 so he has plenty of time to move up to the slow heavyweights.
Santos, Reyes and Walker have all been hyped a lot on here - that's two obvious fights left for Jones at LHW after fighting Santos if they keep winning.

Lhw is done.. Move up, fight guys ur size and prove u are the best ever. Fighting guys at lhw isn't even competing at this point with the division so weak. Hw is weak as well but what other choice does he have. I doubt he could make 185, and that would be horrible anyway. At hw at least he could fight some guys that could challenge him. Most fighters or athletes want to be challenged. Move up, fight Stipe. Then fight whoever is next. Hw is weak atm, lots of ok fighters in top 10, but so is lhw. I could care less about dc rematch at hw. Dc is only the champ because there was no one to fight Stipe at hw left. Dc won, Stipe hasn't got a fight since. All the top 10 are there because the division aged and is left no new real talent, just like lhw. I had hope for a couple of guys, but they fell off. At least Jon vs nag would be somewhat interesting. It's sad that the division didn't get an influx of new fighters like the rest, but hw didn't get the tuff shows recently.

Walker will beat Reyes, and Reyes doesn't have enough experience yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jones bounce between HW and LHW like a prime Silva, fighting fringe HWs that he can easily beat.
You know the crazy thing about Silva is at the top of his career, he would have probably beat every LHW at the time.

TJ just got 2 years for a first time offense, smh.

I want this cheating asshole to get KO’d by Santos, pop (again) and get suspended for life.

I have zero sympathy for life long cheats. Once, is a different story.

Lhw is done.. Move up, fight guys ur size and prove u are the best ever. Fighting guys at lhw isn't even competing at this point with the division so weak. Hw is weak as well but what other choice does he have. I doubt he could make 185, and that would be horrible anyway. At hw at least he could fight some guys that could challenge him. Most fighters or athletes want to be challenged. Move up, fight Stipe. Then fight whoever is next. Hw is weak atm, lots of ok fighters in top 10, but so is lhw. I could care less about dc rematch at hw. Dc is only the champ because there was no one to fight Stipe at hw left. Dc won, Stipe hasn't got a fight since. All the top 10 are there because the division aged and is left no new real talent, just like lhw. I had hope for a couple of guys, but they fell off. At least Jon vs nag would be somewhat interesting. It's sad that the division didn't get an influx of new fighters like the rest, but hw didn't get the tuff shows recently.
The same was said about Middleweight but Silva made it that way. Just like Jones makes LHW look weak.

TJ just got 2 years for a first time offense, smh.

I want this cheating asshole to get KO’d by Santos, pop (again) and get suspended for life.

I have zero sympathy for life long cheats. Once, is a different story.

Hypocrisy bud

Who fucking cares,just consistency please.Anywhere,just don't run people over,fail drug tests etc. just fight consistently,that's it,that's what I want to see him do.I love how people are like well he's quickly becoming the most active UFC fighter lol,ummm let's just pump the brakes there flash and cross over some sort of time.I literally had someone try to tell me Jon Jones is one of the most active UFC fighters lol.I'm like haha,that gets established over a period of time.It's like when people were saying Tyron Woodley was the most active UFC champ cause he fought 4 times in a year while having 97 months off on both sides of the 4 fights.Gotta love how people manipulate statistics in their favor.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy bud
If you had kids you would understand, bud.

Have your pregnant wife get high by a junkie and then Essentially get away with it, bud.

Then have that junkie, apologize, cry and act a fool but then repeat the same dumb actions and cheat is way in and out of success, bud.

If you had kids you would understand, bud.

Have your pregnant wife get high by a junkie and then Essentially get away with it, bud.

Then have that junkie, apologize, cry and act a fool but then repeat the same dumb actions and cheat is way in and out of success, bud.

You're very emotional about this bud

Was it your pregnant wife bud

You're very emotional about this bud

Was it your pregnant wife bud
Backpedaling. Try to call me out and now you’re moving backwards. Also, trying using some punctuation; such as a question mark when you ask someone a question. I can tell you are no more than a child. Bud.

Peace.

Backpedaling. Try to call me out and now you’re moving backwards. Also, trying using some punctuation; such as a question mark when you ask someone a question. I can tell you are no more than a child. Bud.

Peace.
Aha
You went full grammar nazi bud
God bless, and continue being a hypocrite bud
Sorry that your wife got hit by Jon Jones bud

The same was said about Middleweight but Silva made it that way. Just like Jones makes LHW look weak.
LHW is weak. He's fighting guys no one's even cares about. It and the hw division are both weak on talent at the moment. Silva fought some ok fighters, but also moved up in weight and fought at lhw. Jones needs to do the same and move up. He walks around at 225 minimum so shouldn't be an issue in maybe bulking up a little bit. At least in the legs. I'm not saying move up and fight dc, because I don't think dc can take him and it's not fair for anyone to love up and fight for the title as soon as they do unless there's just no one else to fight for the title. In this case I think Nad is ahead of him atm so unfair to jump him in line. Blaydes would be a good match, and they are similar size. I rather have that than Smith or Santos at lhw realky. Those matches are not competitive at all. He wants to be considered the best, so a move up is the only way to do that really.

After lesnar destroys Daniel cormier I want to see Lesnar vs Jones in a
no substances banned fight bork1}

You know the crazy thing about Silva is at the top of his career, he would have probably beat every LHW at the time.
I agree for the most part, but I don't think he would've been able to stuff TD's from prime Rashad so easily, though Silva was known to pull off surprising KO's or submissions from time to time so there is that. Would've been interesting to see him fight his buddy Machida.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back