What do you want to see most for UFC 155

Fun fights that win me $.

If you are a betting person, that is the most important part, I just like the fights, I have always wanted to bet but have not done it yet, maybe someday.

1. I hope Cain beats JDS. Nothing against JDS, but the HW division is super thin and i always wanted these 2 to have a trilogy because they're head and shoulders better than the rest of the division and i lost interest in Overeem ever since the drug test.

2. Belcher over Okami. I think Belcher has a bright future in the post AS MW division and he's a super exciting fighter.

3. Varner beating Guillard. Just never liked Guillard.

1. I hope Cain beats JDS. Nothing against JDS, but the HW division is super thin and i always wanted these 2 to have a trilogy because they're head and shoulders better than the rest of the division and i lost interest in Overeem ever since the drug test.

2. Belcher over Okami. I think Belcher has a bright future in the post AS MW division and he's a super exciting fighter.

3. Varner beating Guillard. Just never liked Guillard.

I would rather see JDS, then see JDS fight Allistar, and eventually Jones coming into heavyweight will make it fun to watch.

Rickson vs. Sakuraba as a surprise Main Event

Velasquez/Dos Santos doesn't end within 5 minutes or less.

Velasquez/Dos Santos doesn't end within 5 minutes or less.

Why not they are heavyweights, good chance it will end one way or the other inside 5 mintues.

And Noww the NEWWW UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
And Varner KOs guillard and lauzon vs miller should be.good cant decide who im going for on that one boetch vs phillipou is gonna be good to , im going for leben but i think the other guy will be smart and not just go out brawling with him its a.good card ao good fights are going down like always

Competitive and not too short main event.

Why not they are heavyweights, good chance it will end one way or the other inside 5 mintues.

Because I want to find out who's best and because I want to see a great fight.
I don't want to see one of them win with the first significant strike.

I want JDS to KO/TKO Cain fast as hell so ppl can keep crying about the same things they did about the first fight.

Okami to look good again.

Duffee to get a quick KO.

I would rather see JDS, then see JDS fight Allistar, and eventually Jones coming into heavyweight will make it fun to watch.

If Cain wins he'll get Overeem anyways. I'm not overly excited about Jones in the HW division. I hope he stays in the 205 division.

For me

#1 Belcher wins impressively and creates buzz to get a big fight.
#2 JDS wins again and makes it two for two.
#3 Miller finds a way to beat Joe.
#4 Varner beats Melvin in any way
#5 We see some great fights that are worth the money

#1 Okami shows that he actually isnt getting worse like I think he is, and beats Belcher
#2 Cain dominantly beats JDS for 3 rounds (nothing against JDS)
#3 Miller vs Joe is actually a really close and exciting fight. (Currently think miller will get a clean cut UD win 30-27)
#4 Varner beats Melvin in any way
#5 Phillipou KO/TKO's Boetsch and ends his mysterious winning streak (Even though Boetsch seems like a nice guy)

and I wouldnt mind seeing De Fries knocking out Duffman, hopefully he gives him a hammerfist of doom v2.0

Because I want to find out who's best and because I want to see a great fight.
I don't want to see one of them win with the first significant strike.

I hear you but if one sets this one big strike up, more power to him in my opinion.

There's a difference, Melvin comes across well.

Comes across well? I am not sure I really agree with this, he comes up as cocky much of the time to me but all is different.

- Velasquez gets a finish so we can see a rubber match.
- Lauzon/Miller or Boetsch/Philippou get FOTN.
- Belcher gets KOTN.
- Guillard and Varner KO each other simultaneously.

Back