what do you think?

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
right now I have a crappy gi, and have been waiting for badboy to come out with their new gi. But today, my instructure showed me in a magazine, these addias gis that only cost 50$, and their good gis to. He told me that hes going to order a bunch, and if I wanted one to give him 50$ before next thursday. What do you think I should get?

I know for a fact that my academy is in talks with Badboy...and they want to refocus on jiu jitsu and fighting. Stay tuned!

Also, beware. Those $50 Adidas gis are absolute crap from what I've heard. Definitely go and check it out before you drop $50. I think you'd be better off getting a Fuji, which although is about $80 more, you're guaranteed a good product.

I know for a fact that my academy is in talks with Badboy...and they want to refocus on jiu jitsu and fighting. Stay tuned!

Also, beware. Those $50 Adidas gis are absolute crap from what I've heard. Definitely go and check it out before you drop $50. I think you'd be better off getting a Fuji, which although is about $80 more, you're guaranteed a good product.

Fuji has starter gi's that are about $70-$80. I just got one and i love it.

Actually, the Adidas Gis aren't bad at all. You'll hear a lot of people talk $h!t because their a commercialized company - and who can blame them. I have a couple of these (the Rio Competition and the Rio Club) and both of them have held up very well. I do think Adidas makes some lower end Gi's that retail for like $50 - but I'm guessing the ones that he is talking about is from Combat Sports since they're trying to get rid of their AJJGI-1 and 2 for $50 and $60.

Full Contact Outlet

well hopefully badboy will come out with their new gi soon.

people say the adidas ones blow.

if you really want a 50 dollar gi, try HCK. Fuji's next up the price ladder.

well hopefully badboy will come out with their new gi soon.

For all you Bad Boy fans... We'll have the Blue and White Bad Boy Kimonos available to add to our exisiting Bad Boy products in a few weeks. Here is how they will look:

Bad_Boy_Blue_Kimono.gif

Bad_Boy_White_Kimono.gif

Take care,
Chris - Red Dragon Fight Company

sorry rdfc, not feeling those bad boy gis....it reminds me of having a "tramp stamp" on my lower back, like all the slutty girls who have the tribal tatooes on their lower back...lol

sorry rdfc, not feeling those bad boy gis....it reminds me of having a "tramp stamp" on my lower back, like all the slutty girls who have the tribal tatooes on their lower back...lol

lmao

with badboy ur just paying for the nostalger and a logo

there are so many better GI's u cud get

whats with badboy, they have all this stuff coming soon, i even saw a gloves section on the site, but nothing. I emailed them about it like a month back, still havent heard from them.

whats with badboy, they have all this stuff coming soon, i even saw a gloves section on the site, but nothing. I emailed them about it like a month back, still havent heard from them.

they are more elusive than machida

Man come on badboy I was really looking forward to the new gi the old ones looked a whole lot better I guess ill have to some how make some patches to put on a gi.

sorry to double post but can somebody post some old pics of the old badboy gi if its not to much trouble im gonna try to make a replica.

Dude, take some sound advice, wait for the new AMERICAN BAD BOY Gis - Those designs Red Dragon is showing us were made for Brazil - not for the USA - they're not supposed to be sold outside of Brazil.

I work for Bad Boy USA and was just in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where we met with the top Jiu Jitsu Gi manufacturers in the world. We have set up a partnership with the best Kimono Factory in the world - they make a Gi that out perform all other Gis that we've seen. These new Gis are nigh indestructible and stick to the new branding you'll find on the site - no tramp stamps there. This new line is designed by fighters - not a bunch of fashion school know-it-alls.

Check out the rash guards - we partnered with a USA company that makes surf rash guards who integrated technologies to give you greater range of motion for your shoulders with little to no friction. The new grappling shorts "World Class" are made with a fabric that isn't yet used in the industry with better durability than lycra, and the same amount, if not more, stretch.

Dude, if you buy these products for nostalgia and a logo, you're getting a hell of a lot more than you paid for.

waffle, when are these gis going to be on the market?

also, how much will they cost?

and lastly, you seem to be connected....is there anyway possible you can hook up the sherdoggers with some kind of discount code when these gis come out?

if you do and i like the gis, i will pick one up.

Hey Vigorouswaffle what is the price range supposed to be for them?

edit/ sorry, Kimuralex already asked this.

Back