• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion What do you think of banning lethal ammunition and only allowing rubber bullets?

Adrenaline/meth/bath-salts have a crazy effect on how much pain someone can tolerate if you don't hit the central nervous system.

I wanna know if the Cop talked to that Dr what was talking shit and let him know exactly why he shot the dude so many times. Like dude I only wanted to shoot him the one but he kept on coming like a terminator what should I have done ?

Lastly I didnt know any cops carrierd .45s and thought they only issued .40sw and .9mm

The people in the government too?

I wanna know if the Cop talked to that Dr what was talking shit and let him know exactly why he shot the dude so many times. Like dude I only wanted to shoot him the one but he kept on coming like a terminator what should I have done ?

Lastly I didnt know any cops carrierd .45s and thought they only issued .40sw and .9mm

Yeah I'm not sure. I mean, I'd imagine if an officer wanted to get a weapon, in addition to their department issued weapons, there would be a process for that. @Protectandserve any insight?

Great idea, as long it applies to police and military as well..oYea, and the criminals...

Yeah I'm not sure. I mean, I'd imagine if an officer wanted to get a weapon, in addition to their department issued weapons, there would be a process for that. @Protectandserve any insight?

IN NY, yes , no problem if an officer wants any kind of additional weapon, as long as it’s not on the banned list..no real process, just some paper work, and not much of it..

Depends on the agency. We have to all carry the same duty gun and caliber. We had a testing and evaluation process a while back. We carry M&P 9s.

We can carry a backup gun of our choice. I carry a 5 shot 357, snub nose.

Several agencies let their officers purchase from a list of approved guns and calibers.

Some agencies you can still rock the 1911 in 45acp. Long Beach, Anaheim, etc still allow 1911s as duty guns.

Depends on the agency. We have to all carry the same duty gun and caliber. We had a testing and evaluation process a while back. We carry M&P 9s.

We can carry a backup gun of our choice. I carry a 5 shot 357, snub nose.

Several agencies let their officers purchase from a list of approved guns and calibers.

Some agencies you can still rock the 1911 in 45acp. Long Beach, Anaheim, etc still allow 1911s as duty guns.
Vegas did at least a couple years ago.

This idea is so dumb I'm surprised AOC or a presidential candidate hasn't said it.

Me too. I've found he's pretty good at calling a spade a spade. He doesn't shy away from the controversial stuff.

Sovereign citizen bingo looks like a good time, too.
Them damn road pirates just don't leave people alone.

Adrenaline/meth/bath-salts have a crazy effect on how much pain someone can tolerate if you don't hit the central nervous system.

You could even look as recently as this week for examples...

Criminals will still use real bullets even if their banned. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS.

What do you think of banning lethal ammunition and only allowing rubber bullets? I think it would be a good idea.
I agree. It is a brilliant idea. This way hunters will not kill big or small game anymore.
...of course the Israelis (IDF) use steel pellets covered in rubber to do crowd control. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Took a bean bag to plates before.

I dont think there is enough meth in the world that can make someone take that and keep fighting.

Straight up, that shit had me wanting to go to college and make my momma proud.

Back