• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you Sherbros do for a Living?

Anything to do with piping. Plumber, pipefitter, poly welding. Looking to transition into a management role with the next year

Real estate broker, it's great and terrible at the same time.

A few Sherdog-isms have slipped out while I've been working with other brokerages/agencies, though. At one point on the phone with a difficult agent I just blurted out, "What's the agenda here, bud?" and he was really taken aback. <45>I blame @BC for that one.

Real estate broker, it's great and terrible at the same time.

A few Sherdog-isms have slipped out while I've been working with other brokerages/agencies, though. At one point on the phone with a difficult agent I just blurted out, "What's the agenda here, bud?" and he was really taken aback. <45>I blame @BC for that one.
I can relate. I have asked someone what their end game was before.

I have been working as a custom broker agent for like 12 years. In and out big logistic companies and importers.

9 hours at office every day. You either get stressed or bored as fuck. Now I´m bored so I Sherdog.

Planning to leave this behind and do anything else... anything.

Take a wild guess.

I have zero skills and interest as it relates to my job.

<15>

Thats classified but lets just say you'd wana shoot yourself in my job as well.

Back