What do you on Saturday if there is no fights?

Being a die-hard boxing fan as well as a rabid MMA fan it's a very rare occasion when there are no fights to watch on a Saturday night. In fact, today has been chock full of good fights. There was the Whyte - Chisora rematch on Showtime this afternoon which was a war ending in a spectacular knockout & right now I'm watching the tripleheader on Fox. So, I'm enjoying the hell out of myself.

Being a die-hard boxing fan as well as a rabid MMA fan it's a very rare occasion when there are no fights to watch on a Saturday night. In fact, today has been chock full of good fights. There was the Whyte - Chisora rematch on Showtime this afternoon which was a war ending in a spectacular knockout & right now I'm watching the tripleheader on Fox. So, I'm enjoying the hell out of myself.
I'm watching it myself. Not a bad batch of fights.

All my PPVs are on Sunday morning. So probably jerking off and then going to the shops to buy my patents $10 Christmas presents with no thought put into it.

Actually i have been meaning to re watch the Iaquinta vs Lee card gonna do so now!

Trimming nugs and making rosin oil....smashing a Stone IPA.....

i tuck my dopper in between my legs and dance in front of the mirror buffalo bill style until my wife barges in and ruins the whole scene

Any other activities sherdoggers do when there is no fight card?
With that join date.. Im sure you know the very few answers to that question hahah. Its sad to see the 6 year old maturity level of damn near every other poster in here. Dont ask me why ive stuck around lol

I sit on Sherdog ya goof.

dana.gif

I stay home, if my lady friend is feeling like coming over she will and we do naughty things together. If she does not, I usually have some whiskey and listen to some good music. Then watch a good drama.

Back