What do you guys think of this gym?

Lomas

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
hey guys, i have decided i am going to start training in brazilian jujitsu , and i am pretty set on this gym for me. Here is its website, i would appreciate any thoughts on if you think is a good gym or just another mcdojo. Thanks in advanced. http://www.warriorway.com/

PS.... sry if this is in the wrong forum....

looks like a pretty good gym.

the female instructor looks hot! lol :)

Are you joking? Do you even know who Matee is? The answer is yes, train there. You better be training in MT also.

I don't recognize the head BJJ instructor but anybody under Caique is great and respected in my book. And it looks like they have plenty of high ranking belts too.

ya i know who matee is, i just wanted everyones opinion b4 i shelled out a bunch of money to go there, thanks for all the replys. Im gonna start going there

I'm from MI and I have heard good things about warriorway.

I don't know what other gyms are around, but that looks good to me

The female instructor is SO HOT!!! Wuld like to roll whit her...

Looks good..take a few free classes first..see what its all about

hand.jpg

Ben Stiller does Bjj?

b0b said:
Looks more like the 40 year old virgin.
i thought it looked alot like a skinny version of Ben Stiller and Mark Mcgwire(sp?)

Brand Nizzle said:
hand.jpg

Ben Stiller does Bjj?
lol i too had to do a double take.

it looks legit, but as with most mma places i couldnt find the monthly fee. anything over 100/month makes me unhappy unless you have a blackbelt daily working with you.

The fee per month is $99 for unlimited training. You have the option to pay for 3, 6, or 12 months up front. The fee for 3 months up front is $289 all the way up to $999 for 12 months up front. There is also a $30 registration fee that is one time payment upon signing up for our program.

What do u guys think of this? how is it compared to other gyms?

I go to EastWest in Canton, it's a little closer to me. It is 99 a month as well.

It looks really good.

Hopefully you'll get a lot of attention from the instructors.

Looks like a nice, spacious gym with quality instruction, check the place out, it can't hurt.

Back