What do fighters tell their kids when they lose?

What do fighters tell their kids when they lose?

I lost kid, deal with it...

giphy.gif

God planned for me to lose. You can either embrace that and have faith or you can blame God for hurting your dad.

Don't tell your mother I lost, or Santa isn't coming this year.

Sorry son, Dana only paid 10/10 and I lost so no Christmas.

Ask Conor. His son hasn't been alive to see him win a fight. Most likely never will. And has to watch video of a 70 yr old barfly embarrass his old man.

Funny because everyone in this thread has never had sex before to even know how to create a kid. Bunch of little virgins who think trolling on the internet everyday is going to get them closer to getting laid lmao.

So it must be hard to explain to your kid why you lost and why you're fighting. I wonder what these guys tell their kids after a bad loss or even a losing streak in general.

"Hey kiddo, we need money so i get bashed up for you" or "i think it's fun to hit people and get hit back. it's like a fun chess game" or "this is the only way i can legally touch a man like that and i like to touch men like that?"

It must be a tough conversation. Stuff like that could make or break a family and even cause a fighter enough mental grief to not be training good or fighting good.
They say “sorry kids daddy’s a can and I get brain damage to support you. When I’m drooling on myself at 50 you’ll know who to blame. Yourself.”

It's all good. The Just Bleed God just saved a place for daddy in heaven.

i let him win on purpose, this reminds me of my neighbor who was telling me how his dad kills eagles with his pinky finger and is the strongest man etc... his dad was seriously telling him all this crap as if true lol

Their kids probably knows their dads can beat 95% of the population and is immune to getting bullied at school.

That should make them proud.
95%?

I think it's more like pro MMA fighters can beat 99.9% of the population.

But yeah they would be proud regardless.

Fedor's reaction with Coleman and his daughters with very classy, but the the situation was quite fucked up, the girls were too young

So it must be hard to explain to your kid why you lost and why you're fighting. I wonder what these guys tell their kids after a bad loss or even a losing streak in general.

"Hey kiddo, we need money so i get bashed up for you" or "i think it's fun to hit people and get hit back. it's like a fun chess game" or "this is the only way i can legally touch a man like that and i like to touch men like that?"

It must be a tough conversation. Stuff like that could make or break a family and even cause a fighter enough mental grief to not be training good or fighting good.
I'm gonna take a guess and say your not a parent.

Back