What did you think about The Legend of Bagger Vance?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just rewatched it and I really like this movie. I can't pick out anything I didn't like. I like the story, the cast, the performances, the way it looks, the music score....everything. I guess I could say I don't like golf all that much and it's boring to watch (fun to play though) but I get the golf is a metaphor for life in the movie. And it works.

I looked it up and apparently a lot of people didn't like it. What did you guys think? And have you seen it recently? I liked it a lot better now than I did when I first saw it back around 2000.

p24667_p_v8_aa.jpg

I saw it when i was smacked out and half asleep on a flight from london. For years i thought it was a dream and not a real movie.

One of those watch it once and never again movies.

Always seemed to me like "Bagger" was a close-enough homophone with which they were legally advised to revise the title.

Holy shit that was one of if not the worst movies I've ever seen in my life

I like it better than The Greatest Game Ever Play.

The same thing I thought the first time I saw the trailer for it... I'm never going to watch that.

A collection of some of truly the worst southern accents ever put on film. It bordered on parody

All I remember is that I wanted to bang Charlize Theron after seeing that movie. What a smokeshow.

Golf is a fake enough sport already. Why compound it by watching historical fiction featuring a magical negro?

Reminds me of this era in movies

Na Na Na Hey hey goodbye, na na na hey hey goodbye(remember the titans)

Fuck I miss growing up

Back