• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you do with your time away from sherdoggers

Furiously refreshing the Sherdog page at least every ten minutes

I just kept refreshing the page in foetal position during all the downtime. No eating, drinking or sleeping.

You're a traitor of you did anything else.

Sounds like we could have created a renewable energy source for our planet with all the furious masterbation that took place

Could have heated North America this whole winter imo

I spent it in the deepest darkest well of blackest despondency. An endless black pit.

How is it possible for something vintage to sound so soul-less?

I mean if someone don't have an asain fetish like you obviously do, there is no good reason to watch this.

Lol how was I can be having Asian fetish when I identify as Asian, that is just #Love ahahaha <Lmaoo>

Or is this irony joke on #Inclusivity? If so #VeryGreat work my #UFCFriend

Last edited:
I cried in the corner for a couple days. I also spent a bit of time polishing up my trash talk via the guy in the mirror. Now he’s the one crying in the corner.
Bring it on sherbros!

I was sick, so I watched interesting YT content like this.

This was worse then my ex moving out. I was caught totally unprepared. I tried reading some books, focus on work and exercise a bit more. Nothing worked so I just started a regular word document and flamed myself for hours on end!

Site looks good, will take some getting used to but that's only natural. Glad it's up again :). Favourite forum filled with a bunch of my favourite posters.

IMG_20231113_124938.jpg

100 year old clay drain pipe broke in my yard, was clogged beyond belief, with what looks like butter but it smelled like straight shit.

I had plumbers digging in my yard, replacing them.
Cost us $4000.00, fucking sucked...and Sherdog went down the same day.

Reactions: CPH
I checked sherdog about 5-6 times a day, and then tried the underground for a minute. Bunch of casuals over there. It was pretty lame.

Back