• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you do with your time away from sherdoggers

Built an outdoor kitchen screened in my patio restored a car built a tree house for my daughter cleaned out my ditch skinned a dear read the encyclopedia and made love to my wife

This was worse then my ex moving out. I was caught totally unprepared. I tried reading some books, focus on work and exercise a bit more. Nothing worked so I just started a regular word document and flamed myself for hours on end!

Site looks good, will take some getting used to but that's only natural. Glad it's up again :). Favourite forum filled with a bunch of my favourite posters.

- I watched ShadowChaser with Frank Zagarino and Martin Kove. the movie doesn't has much. But Kove is very likeable. Should-ve gotten bigger movie roles.

what did you get? I got nitrous oxide on the last tooth i pulled.

That and some pain meds I forgot the name of. But they made me feel like I was in another dimension.

This was worse then my ex moving out. I was caught totally unprepared. I tried reading some books, focus on work and exercise a bit more. Nothing worked so I just started a regular word document and flamed myself for hours on end!

Site looks good, will take some getting used to but that's only natural. Glad it's up again :). Favourite forum filled with a bunch of my favourite posters.

Well first, I convinced Snoop Dogg to give up weed - I'm not sure why - I was bored and high.

Then I reminded the media that Patchy Mix was a 1lb baby - because with no MMA discussion I kinda had to start my own.

Finally, I scored a goal for San Marino.

Go me!

Back