Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Here's another example of why federal grants for DUI arrests, that aren't contingent on convictions, actually hurt the public.

I keep seeing more and more stories about individual cops who frivolously arrest people for DUI.

This cop in Commerce, Gerogia just got outed for multiple false DUI arrests, including one where a guy whom he arrested blew 0.00 TEN seperate times on three different breathalyzers but was charged with DUI anyway.

Here's another story where the same cop falsely arrested a soldier for fentanyl possession because of a faulty roadside test on a bottle of melatonin, but the real issue here is that the cop thought that he was justified in searching the soldier's car for over an hour to find something because he had temporary tags on a new car.

Some of these shitheads need to go to prison.

Abolish the police. After the acorn shooting, I stopped showering. Anarchism is it from now on. ACAB

A police SUV slammed into a bar in St. Louis. Police response drawing scrutiny

St. Louis Police File Felony Charge Against Bar PM Owner After SUV Crash

So a police SUV seen running red lights in the middle of the night swerves for no reason and crashes into a bar. No investigation is done into the officer driving, while the owner (who lived upstairs) is arrested and charged with felony assault of an officer after supposedly shoving one of the officers.

There's body cam footage, and the department is refusing to release it.

This is the cops covering for other bad cops shit that is infuriating. At the very LEAST this is gross negligence, but there have been zero consequences for the cop who crashes into the bar.

These liars all deserve to be fired.

Here's a follow up on this story.

The chief broke his silence a couple of weeks ago after refusing to comment on publicly on the incident.

His take was that people were only mad about this incident because it involved a gay bar and that his officers did nothing wrong. Public anger apparently has nothing to do with the fact that a cop swerved into a building for no reason and then beat up and arrested the owner for yelling at him.

He's also defending the decision not to do any sobriety testing on the cop who crashed into the bar despite the video of what looks like impaired driving.

Bodycam footage is still not being released.

In the end, the charges against the bar owner are going to get dropped, and the taxpayers are going to be punished for this with a massive settlement.

The chief broke his silence a couple of weeks ago after refusing to comment on publicly on the incident.

His take was that people were only mad about this incident because it involved a gay bar and that his officers did nothing wrong. Public anger apparently has nothing to do with the fact that a cop swerved into a building for no reason and then beat up and arrested the owner for yelling at him.

He's also defending the decision not to do any sobriety testing on the cop who crashed into the bar despite the video of what looks like impaired driving.

In the end, the charges against the bar owner are going to get dropped, and the taxpayers are going to be punished for this with a massive settlement.

Of course. Instead of apologizing for obvious wrongdoing on their part he's doubling down on the "we did nothing wrong" bullshit. This is the the perfect example of cops protecting their own over the people they supposedly serve. That cop should be fired. Period. And because of this jackass nothing is going to happen to him.

And people wonder why precincts get burned down.

How much you wanna bet a huge portion of that City's entire budget goes to the Police, who then act like they are a completely different class of people with different rules?

I'm no anarchist, so I do see the need for policing, but this entire department should be disbanded and reformed.

Last edited:
This is an insane level of incompetence. This deputy mistook the sound of an acorn falling on his vehicle for a gunshot and then unloaded his clip at the suspect that he had in custody, who was handcuffed in the back of the cruiser.

This prompted the supervisor on scene to discharge his weapon as well.

Miraculously, the guy who was arrested was not injured.

Honestly, what in the actual fuck.

reading this thread reaffirms why i do all i can to avoid even being in the same vicinity as cops. it's probably been 10 years since i spoke to a cop in uniform. I see one in a car or in person, i just get out of their way. the VAST majority are incompetent, corrupt, or both. no reason to have your life ruined because one of them is having a bad day. Seeing the mental gymnastics Officer Fife (aka @nhbbear ) goes through to defend almost all of these makes me wonder how many lives he ruined in the course of his duty all because he was working on a hangover or perhaps his wife mouthed off

This is an insane level of incompetence. This deputy mistook the sound of an acorn falling on his vehicle for a gunshot and then unloaded his clip at the suspect that he had in custody, who was handcuffed in the back of the cruiser.

This prompted the supervisor on scene to discharge his weapon as well.

Miraculously, the guy who was arrested was not injured.

This is fascinating from a psychological perspective. Ok fine, he thought the acorn falling was a gunshot. But the stranger part to me is that then he instantly comes to the conclusion that he's been hit?

The acorn didn't fall on him. So what the hell did he feel that made him think he was shot?

At the end of the video he's still not sure. He asks another cop "dude am I hit?"

I've never heard of a case where the panic is so severe that the person thinks a bullet has entered their body.

reading this thread reaffirms why i do all i can to avoid even being in the same vicinity as cops. it's probably been 10 years since i spoke to a cop in uniform. I see one in a car or in person, i just get out of their way. the VAST majority are incompetent, corrupt, or both. no reason to have your life ruined because one of them is having a bad day. Seeing the mental gymnastics Officer Fife (aka @nhbbear ) goes through to defend almost all of these makes me wonder how many lives he ruined in the course of his duty all because he was working on a hangover or perhaps his wife mouthed off

Oh that’s right, you’re the cunt that claims I have murdered people and ruined lives. Go back to your thread where you talk about what actors you stroke you tiny peen to

@nhbbear is there any scientific data that shows reaction times to falling Acorns?

Sounds like at least 1 S'bro.

About the same reaction time to this incident hitting the news and your obsession with me. Get past it, anakin

Oh that’s right, you’re the cunt that claims I have murdered people and ruined lives. Go back to your thread where you talk about what actors you stroke you tiny peen to
lol. truth hurts, eh? It's gotta kill you that you can't violate the rights of people like me because we don't lick your boots. remember that video of the co who was on camera saying 20 years go they would have just killed a person like one of those auditors? I always assumed this was your feelings as well.

About the same reaction time to this incident hitting the news and your obsession with me. Get past it, anakin
You healthy enough to be here? No crying in the WR. Your making jokes because you think I'm an amputee, but you are gonna cry like a bitch if I mention your back.

You healthy enough to be here? No crying in the WR. Your making jokes because you think I'm an amputee, but you are gonna cry like a bitch if I mention your back.

Nah, I’m good. Have my procedure tomorrow. Back to working out. I just don’t feel the need to post here very often after so many years and when I log in, here you are calling me out on stupid shit

This is fascinating from a psychological perspective. Ok fine, he thought the acorn falling was a gunshot. But the stranger part to me is that then he instantly comes to the conclusion that he's been hit?

The acorn didn't fall on him. So what the hell did he feel that made him think he was shot?

At the end of the video he's still not sure. He asks another cop "dude am I hit?"

I've never heard of a case where the panic is so severe that the person thinks a bullet has entered their body.

IMO this is on the same level as the cops who had panic attacks over possible fentanyl exposure.

They're already overly paranoid about the situation that they're in, and then something small triggers an episode of terror.

lol. truth hurts, eh? It's gotta kill you that you can't violate the rights of people like me because we don't lick your boots. remember that video of the co who was on camera saying 20 years go they would have just killed a person like one of those auditors? I always assumed this was your feelings as well.

Truth? You don’t have Jack shit on me. I don’t violate rights. And besides your butt-buddy, josh, I wonder if there’s anyone else in here that will believe your lies that I have killed someone’s. Unless your bitch ass is going to admit to being a formerly banned poster, you haven’t been around long enough to remember when I was a cop. Oh, but you claim to remember me saying shit that was said before your join date. What a cunt

Truth? You don’t have Jack shit on me. I don’t violate rights. And besides your butt-buddy, josh, I wonder if there’s anyone else in here that will believe your lies that I have killed someone’s. Unless your bitch ass is going to admit to being a formerly banned poster, you haven’t been around long enough to remember when I was a cop. Oh, but you claim to remember me saying shit that was said before your join date. What a cunt
What I wouldn't give to have seen you come across one of those 1st amendment auditors back in your day. You would have lost your shit having someone not lick your boots

Did they arrest the acorn for public nuisance?
Warning: bad dad joke incoming.

The acorn will plead insanity. The lawyer says his client is a nut.
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Back