What did Ronda mean when she said she would beat prime Cain “under the right circumstances”?

If Fabia, Edmond, and Dolce were all in a room together, who would talk more bullshit?
Damn. Thats are tough one. I'd have to say Its a toss up between Edmond and Fabai then Dolce. Possibly Edmond. His platform to show how stupid he was lasted much longer than Fabia's

images

it's bullshit, nonsense she spoke these insanities to create hype for the 2nd division of MMA, the fight between Women.

a physically inferior woman can't touch Cain in a fight.

Calm down dude. It’s not that serious

She said something along the lines of "You can't tell me there is a 0 % chance.", so my guess is that she meant if a freak accident happened she could beat Cain. Like the way Harold Howard beat Royce Gracie.

Calm down dude. It’s not that serious
this is dangerous because it cause unrealistic expectation on women, in the real world a woman should never compete with a man.

images

images

images

real life is not an unrealistic movie, Men are biologically superior and made for sports.

Ronda era was one of the worst times to be a mma fan

Let's be fair. If you're going to show that, you should include Honda beating up full grown men as well.

Holy Shit! She was right after all!

Reactions: mkt
images

it's bullshit, nonsense she spoke these insanities to create hype for the 2nd division of MMA, the fight between Women.

a physically inferior woman can't touch Cain in a fight.

Only morons thought she thought she could beat Cain.

Maybe she meant beat him off? Perhaps her qualities were taken out of context. Maybe she intends to show off her Judo in the sack with Cain?

She can't even beat a pro level male FLW.

Blindfold, one arm, start the fight on his back, other arm in a fully extended armbar, coming into the fight with a torn bicep tendon, and has ear muffs so he can't hear when the fight starts so he doesn't know when to start fighting back.

there is only one circumstance where i think rhonda could "beat" cain

Thanks, these clips always bring me joy

Not since Phil Brooks have I seen such striking prowess.

Let's be fair. If you're going to show that, you should include Honda beating up full grown men as well.

lol - I feel like WWE is the perfect place for Ronda. She can "act" like an arrogant bitch and a tough girl beating up men without actually having to do it. So she can basically be herself and not put on an act when shit talking and mean mugging. If there was everyone someone born to play a heel in pro wrestling it's her.

Reactions: mkt
lol - I feel like WWE is the perfect place for Ronda. She can "act" like an arrogant bitch and a tough girl beating up men without actually having to do it. So she can basically be herself and not put on an act when shit talking and mean mugging. If there was everyone someone born to play a heel in pro wrestling it's her.
I don’t keep up with Wrasslin anymore but I heard she quit because the crowd turned on her.

Back