• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did Frank Shamrock do that Ken Shamrock didn't?

Ken used to claim that they called him "one punch" Shamrock because he knocked dudes out with one punch. Musta happened at night clubs and shit.. Maybe he is the "mystery Cigano guy"

Frank was an amazing fighter. Tapping out young hendo and olympic gold medalists and shit..

Ken used to claim that they called him "one punch" Shamrock because he knocked dudes out with one punch. Musta happened at night clubs and shit.. Maybe he is the "mystery Cigano guy"

Frank was an amazing fighter. Tapping out young hendo and olympic gold medalists and shit..
Probably was that and his tough man comp.

Was great wins but he learnt it from ken cacc

Ken dropped Kimo [ok, with nagging injuries, but still...] with a single knee..that´s no small feat...

I watched every event from 93-1999 and can't name 6

21 July 2001 Interview:

Q: There are rumored to have been many works in Pancrase around the time you were competing there, did you ever perform a work in Pancrase?

Guy Mezger : First of all; no I never was asked or performed any works and, second of all, there was not very many works. Maybe 4 or 5 total and most of them were before I was fighting for them. I hate when people say that there was so many works in Pancrase, they truly do not know what they are talking about.

21 July 2001 Interview:

Q: There are rumored to have been many works in Pancrase around the time you were competing there, did you ever perform a work in Pancrase?

Guy Mezger : First of all; no I never was asked or performed any works and, second of all, there was not very many works. Maybe 4 or 5 total and most of them were before I was fighting for them. I hate when people say that there was so many works in Pancrase, they truly do not know what they are talking about.
Bas said same too

Back